• Tees Din •

"Woh videographer ne mujhe call kyu nahi kiya? I told him to contact me." Naina frowned.

"Ab isme bhi tumhe problem? Shadi ke time maine use keh diya tha ki tumhare phone pe call na kare because I wanted to give a surprise...aur wedding film toh thode din pehle hi ready ho gayi thi, but I wanted everyone to enjoy with us." Sameer replied to his piqued wife with hues of happiness in his scintillating orbs.

"Oh acha, isliye main sochu why he's not responding to me." She smiled in acknowledgment while lightly smacking his forearm for hiding such a big surprise from her.

"Yes, aaj ki raat dekhna bahut maza aane wala hai. Four hours ki film hai, and we will have so much fun in intervals." Sameer said with an ever-so-cheerful smile on his face.

"Yaar sunke hi mujhe toh nachne ka mann ho gaya hai." Ankita squeaks in glee.

"Nachna hi hai toh apni shadi me nach aur humko bhi nachwa." Sameer passed an impish comment at his best friend.

"Haa haa, agle saal nachwaugi tum sabko." Ankita winked at him while sitting down on the grass to the front side.

"Oye, tum yaha baithogi toh main kaha baithu?" Naina tapped on her shoulder, asking her with a grumpy look.

"Itna bada garden hai, kahi bhi baitho na," Ankita said casually.

"Shadi ki video kiski play honewali hai?" Naina asked her with a cocky smile.

Ankita understood that this woman will continue to bargain with her for the front seat until she wouldn't get up. She hmph and crawled a little backward with a vexed face. Naina giggled and took her position exactly in front of the projector, cross-legged, and Sameer accompanied his excited wife to enhance the charm of the wedding film. Radhika sat next to her friend with her chubby husband, and behind her, it was Anjali and Anshuman, and Ankita and Satvik. Aryan turned on the screen, and soon the atmosphere got covered with dreamy darkness as a title ---> The Most Beautiful Prem Vivah appeared on the giant screen. Everyone hurriedly adjusted themselves on the grass to not miss a single scene from the marriage video, and a piece of soft music - "Tere dar pe aake tham gaye, naina namazi ban gaye, ek duje me yun dhal kar aashiqanayat ban gaye. Main...aur tum." Started to ring when the photographs of two brides and grooms painted on the extended screen.

Naina thinned her lips, her insides dancing in joy when the recorded videos from the beginning of their Roka Ceremony started to play. Everyone happily watched the dance performance she prepared for Sameer with zest in her traits and gaits, and Sameer could feel a plethora of goosebumps all over his young skin while remembering that day when his wife planned such an unanticipated surprise for him with the help of their friends.

"It all still feels so right," Sameer said in a husky voice, placing his cold palm above her tiny hand which was resting on her left thigh.

Naina gave a sweet smile and swerved her head to the screen, bringing the precious moment of their lives when they officially got licensed to spend time together without camouflaging their relationship. The way they both were enthusiastically and proudly flaunting the rings on their fingers caused their hearts to swell up in utmost joy, and then the happy tears, cheerful hoots, loud giggles, heavenly presence of elders, halcyon music, and wide beams on everyone's faces made their engagement day worth having it.

"Yaar yeh scene cut kyu nahin kiya?" Naina complained when she saw herself glaring at Tripti in one of the roka ceremony scenes, feeling highly embarrassed as her favorite cousin was sitting just right next to her in the opposite direction.

"Maine nahi dekha yeh sab." He said with a cute expression.

"I hope aage aise embarrassing scenes na aaye." She muttered anxiously under her breath while clutching her left finger, and the video changed to kids hugging the newly engaged couple with bright smiles. They all danced together to songs of happiness, and Sameer squeezed his wife's soft palm as he felt himself drowning in the profound sea of overwhelmedness.