• Surprise •

Radhika was talking with her unborn child by stroking her palm on the tummy, attempting to feel His/Her heartbeats alive because of her.

"Aapko pata hai baby, aapki aai besabri se aapka wait kar rahi hai kyuki unhe na ab ek hi woh bade grown up baby ke saath khel ke itna maza nahi aa raha." Giggling at her words. She continued blabbering - "please come soon, kitna wait karaoge? I know abhi tak bahutttttttttttttttttt time hai aapko mumma ki tummy se bahar aane me but zyada tang mat karna. Main bahut delicate hun."

"Pehle toh tu sirf mera sir khati thi ab bechare baby ka bhi khane lagi?" Entering the room with a gift-wrapped box in his left hand. Aditya passed a playful comment.

Radhika looked up at him dangerously but soon enough her anger moistened when she laid her gaze at the box in his hand. She stared at it quizzically as she asked him - "Isme kya hain ab?"

"Tere liye nahi hai." Aditya teased his wife, coming toward her sitting frame with a frisky grin on his chubby face.

Radhika scowled at her curly man for always finding ways to irritate her and she decided to ignore him.

"Hi Baby." Kissing her tummy for a second. He gleefully greeted their child, melting her poor heart once again. It has become his daily routine to come and kiss her womb where she is holding their little bundle of joy and then look up at her with that adorable smile.

"Hi, my baby's mom," Aditya uttered, in a raspy voice, tilting up to kiss her left cheek with tenderness.

"Hi, my baby's irritating father," Radhika responded to his sweet greetings with a tight-lipped smile, causing her man to giggle in response.

"Irritating hoon na main, chal ab yeh gift tujhe nahi milega," Aditya announced, keeping the gift box away from his pregnant wife's reach.

"Dekha aapne baby aapke papa kitne heartless hai, aapki aai ko humesha tang karte hai. He's very cruel." Radhika used the powerful weapon against her husband to coerce him to quietly hand over the box, and Aditya hmph in resentment, unwillingly picking up the gift he bought for his lioness. She grinned to her fullest, sticking out her tongue to tease him, and he glowered at her, saying - "Ab agar bandar jaisi shakal bana ke ho gayi ho toh khol kar bhi dekh le gift."

"Bandar hoga tu, main toh pari hoon." Radhika snapped back with a haughty look, quickly unwrapping the shiny silver and black fancy paper to reveal a plain white box.

She slid aside the paper lid from the top and her eyes glimmered in an instant when she found a cute teensy-weensy baby pink teddy bear reminder with an artificial golden-blue rose in a purple box.

"Please take care of yourself. I Love You." The teddy bear told her in a babyish robotic tone, breaking her into a luminescent smile as she adored the thoughtful gift by her husband.

"Aww this is so beautiful," Radhika exclaimed happily, looking at the little-little piece of toy in her hand, offering her a rose to remind her she has to bloom every day and shine like a sun.

"Not more than you." Aditya cupped her chin, admiring the way his wife was playing the button on a loop to listen to Teddy's recorded dialogue with that childlike smile on her lips.

"Jab bhi main tujhse door rahu office kaam se toh yeh teddy bear se sunti rehna ki tujhe khud ka khayal rakhna hain ache se kyuki..." He stopped abruptly, and together they said with a bright smile while looking at each other in transparent delight - "I Love You."

Radhika quickly engulfed her husband for a gentle hug, kissing him unstoppably with the pure essence of bliss dripping through her smile.

"Unfortunately, I love you too mere honewale bache ki maa." Aditya's dramatic response to her lovable confession made her laugh harder, and he silently promised himself to always keep this precious smile available on her face.