• Un Dino •

"Sab uloo banane ke tarike hai inke, logo ko," Sameer complained when he picked up the packet of Maggie on which it was printed that people can make it in two minutes.

"Do minute me waise bhi kaise banega yaar," Naina said normally while adding chopped veggies to the boiling noodles.

"Toh likhte kyu hai?" He asked her.

"Arey mujhe kya pata? Maine thodi launch kiya hai." She spoke annoyingly.

"Toh main tumhe thodi daant raha hoon, sirf puch raha hoon generally," Sameer replied to her with a cute smile and sat next to his wife.

"Tumhe aati hai Maggie banani waise?" Naina asked her husband with a glittering smile and wandered the swaddle inside the warm water.

"Yeh sawal agar main tumse puchta toh samjha, but mujhe yeh sawal? Like Seriously?" Sameer couldn't help but cackle with a derisive look casting his visage.

"What do you mean? Mujhe nahi aata kuch bhi banana?" Naina looked at him pointedly while fuming in explicit resentment, and Sameer masqueraded to be innocent.

"Aata haina meri jaan, ladkon ko apni Khubsurati me deewana banana," Sameer said in a husky voice to mend her mood and he could see a teensy-weensy smile playing on the corner of her lips.

"Baatein banwa lo inse koi." Naina giggled gently.

"Main sirf baatein nahi bahut kuch kar sakta hu," Sameer uttered, in a raspy voice, his palm slowly moving up to stroke her cloaked lap.

"Abhi nahi, warna mera haath jal jayega." Naina cautioned her husband who tried to get cozy-cozy with her when she was busy making junk food.

"Ufff." He huffed in annoyance, quickly drawing back his hand as he knew if he would keep it on her lap it would make her feel irresistible.

"I am missing my summer season." Naina frowned visibly at the flaming liquid.

"What? Summer season kisko pasand hota hai?" Sameer asked her in a perplexed tone, knitting his eyebrows in utter disbelief.

"Mujhe aur kisko, kitna acha lagta hai garmi me...we can wear sleeveless tops and short dresses. Ab thand me dekho kitna pura pura pehen kar ghumna padhta hai." Taking a look at her attire with a disgruntled expression. Naina answered him.

"Toh tumhe garmi isliye pasand hai because you get to wear short tops?" Sameer was amused by his wife's reply, and Naina hummed in response, quickly running the scissors on the silver packets to deliver the spicy and mixed herbs' aroma of Maggie Masala in the air.

"Kya item hai tu." He jeered at her, shaking his head with a wide smile on his face.

Naina rolled her eyes at his mockery, poured two sachets into the unprepared noodles, and gleefully licked the garlic powder stuck on the edges of the packet. Sameer stared at his baby wife in utmost delight and peeped inside the saucer pan to see bubbles of water indicating to its chef that now she should stop boiling. Naina turned off the electric stove she brought to the terrace to make their favorite and easy-to-cook Maggie, and emptied the hot piping spaghetti into one round bowl, holding the sides with a napkin to not hurt her fingers. She put two forks inside the freshly cooked food and passed a broad smile to her husband.

"Kaunsi movie?" Sameer asked his wife once they settled themselves against the brick wall --> Their most-loved spot to spend time together.

"Zeher." Naina's orbs glinted at the idea of watching the famous kisser movie.