• Khubsurat Tohfa •

As everyone returned to their heavenly abode with a satisfied tummy. Sameer was seen lying half on the bed, scrolling down and down with a little-lazy grin on his face.

He came across a post which stated - "Jo ladki aapka tab saath de jab aapke paas kuch na ho, toh believe me yaaron, woh ladki jitna pyaar aapse koyi kabhi nahi kar payega."

"Keep the girl safe and happy with you."

"And don't forget to tag her and make her feel special." 💕

Sameer couldn't help but smile in response, knowing how Naina always supported him and stood like a rock behind him whenever he stumbled in life. She was there with him when he needed her. She was there with him even when he didn't want her. She was there with him when Her family disdained him. She was there with him when everyone from her side stood against her decision of getting married to a low-middle-class man. She has been with him through all lows and highs, constantly encouraging the heartbroken and lonely boy within him to shine proudly amid the deep-glum darkness, and he genuinely couldn't gather words to express his gratitude and love for his compassionate girl.

Sameer quickly updated the post on his story section, typing her username - @Mrs.Raut, and updated the quote with a small yet meaningful caption: "My biggest support system. Thank you for choosing me and brightening my dull fate with your smile. I love you, today, tomorrow, and always!" 🙈

As he perused the words he chose to express his delight. His attention was taken away by Naina, who called him in a seductive voice - "Hi Mr.Husband."

Sameer twisted his head at her and was rendered stunned when he was bestowed with her alluring sight. He gulped down, innocently staring at his gorgeous wife slaying in a lacy turquoise blue nightie reaching above her knees, the satiny jacket loosely draped on her shoulders with deep cleavage of hers peeping at him goofily. She came to him, her steps sexy enough to captivate him, and her succulent hot pink lips drove him crazy in a fraction of a second. Sameer put aside his phone, absent-minded, his eyes never leaving her enigmatic ones.

"Yeh kab laya?" As Naina sat on his lap. Sameer asked her in a throaty voice.

"Online shopping." She informed, moving her sleek finger on his young cheekbone with an intense smile.

"Tum online se aise sab order karti hona humesha?" He remarked, folding his muscular arms on her slender lower back, relishing the surreal softness of her nighty.

"Pati ko khush rakhna bhi zaroori haina," Naina said with a curvy smile, amusing her man with her double-meaning replies and looks.

"Pati bahut khush hua phir toh, biwi ji," Sameer replied to her in a husky voice, placing a heart-throb kiss on the base of her neck, his experienced fingers reaching up to untie the strings which would lead him to the heaven of her bra hooks.

"Ab thoda apni biwi ko bhi khush kar do meri jaan, apni Wild Mohabbat se." She uttered, in a deadly seductive voice, inclining toward his right ear to lick it soothingly yet sensually. It felt warm and burnt, soft and delicate.

"Beshaq," Sameer affirmed, harshly pulling down the strings and hooks to unravel Her hidden secrets, and his palm slid down the jacket off her queasy shoulders, leaving her in just the lacy net fabric nighty with a transparent lascivious black bra on the threshold to fall.

The moment he looked at her he was thrown back to the land of beauty whispers and fairy tales, her innocent yet mischievous eyes sharing wonders of love and felicity. His fingers threaded through the silky tresses and his lips traced every inch of her neck slowly yet passionately to satisfy his wife. Naina breathed steadily against his warm chest as her husband poured out all his Pyaar and Deewangi for her with his rough kisses, making her delicate skin look extremely crimson because of his torturous yet considerate ways to describe his emotions.