• Naina Day •

"Happy..." Sameer was almost ready to become the first person to wish his wife on her special day, but just then the doorbell rang, causing an unwanted interruption.

"Mujhe baad me wish kar lena abhi jake darwaza kholo." Smiling at his irritated expression. Naina said with a sweet smile, making him sigh.

Sameer mentally cursed the person for disturbing him at this time and grumpily opened the door, only to see a bunch of familiar faces standing there with joyful smiles, shocking him to a deep extent. They pushed him away even before he could comprehend the reason for their sudden and uninvited presence at his home, but his eyes widened in terror when he remembered how seducing his wife's clothes were.

Rushing to the threshold of his bedroom in worry he noticed everyone's petrified and embarrassed reactions to the lacy raspberry red maxi Naina was decked in on her husband's demand, his lips parting in remorse for nearly begging her to listen to his request.

Naina swallowed hard in sheer flabbergast as she genuinely didn't expect her family, her sister-in-law's family, and her friends to come to her place at this time despite knowing it was her first birthday with her husband after marriage.

She quickly brought her long wavy hair to the front side as her best savior to hide the teensy-weensy visible cleavage with a mortified smile, miserably trying to pull down the small length of the maxi.

"I think hum galat time pe aa gaye hai." Perceiving the romantic arrangements done around the room. Prashant commented in a low voice.

"Nnahi. I'll just get changed." Naina replied to him with tensed eyes, hurrying to the cabinet to take out an impeccable dress.

Sameer slammed his palm on his forehead with annoyance circling his face, wishing he could delete the time he pleaded with Naina to wear something hot and intriguing to make their night more sensuous.

She was denying.

She kept saying that there are miraculous possibilities of someone from their acquaintance to grace his/her presence at their house to wish her without informing them.

Of course, to surprise them.

Or shock them.

"Tum log mujhe pehle inform karke bata nahi sakte the that you all are coming?" Sameer chided Anshuman in a low yet frustrated tone.

"Kiya toh tha tujhe message." The Punjabi boy said with innocence in his voice.

"Kab?" He queried in utter confusion.

"Abhi 5 minute pehle," Anshuman replied to him with an easy-breezy smile which coerced Sameer to murder him through his death glares.

"Tujhe kya lagta hai? Haa? Nahi matlab tu mujhe 5 minute pehle batayega woh bhi message kar ke ki tum sab aa rahe ho toh kya main us time pe online rahuga apni biwi ke birthday ka celebration chod ke?" Sameer asked him with sarcasm thickening in his voice for acting like a nincompoop, and Anshuman tried to clarify his blunder - "Pehle fix nahi tha na isliye."

"Rehn de, tu apni favorite bhabhi ka birthday celebrate karna chod de yeh main maan hi nahi sakta bilkul," Sameer said confidently while shifting his gaze to the closed door of the bathroom.

Poor Naina.

Poor He as well.

All his romantic plans went into the dustbin because of uncalled humans at his home currently spying on the bedroom embellished with candles and metallic balloons.

It's not that he was complaining about coming to celebrate Naina's birthday without informing them.

But they should also know that it was her first-ever special day with her husband and he definitely would do something not bigger but beautiful to create another memory.