• Ek Zaroori Baat •

"Hello." Sameer received the call from the owner of the house they're looking forward to purchasing.

"Hi, I hope I haven't disturbed you, darasal mujhe ek important baat karni hai. It has been more than a week aap sab humara ghar dekh kar gaye hai, aur jabse leke abhi tak already 3 customer aa chuke hai to buy our house." Mr.Ashish began to speak formally, sounding a little stressed, and Sameer attentively listened to his words.

"Usme se do log bahut interested hai ghar khareed ne me aur deal done karne ke liye bhi taiyar hai, but I would be happy agar aap aur aapki wife humara ghar khareed le, toh isi silsile me maine aapko call kiya hai. If you're interested then let me know in one/two days, aur token amount bhi de dena taki main dusro ko phir mana kar saku." He finished his sentence with a small smile on his lips, hoping to hear something pleasant from the other end.

It took Sameer a while to process the unanticipated information he was regarded with and thought about how he should give a token amount to the owner when his wife was still in New Delhi and would probably reach Mumbai after ten days.

"Are you there?" Ashish asked him gently.

"Yyyes, main aapko aaj raat nahin toh kal subah tak jawab de dunga," Sameer replied to him in a soft voice.

"Ok sure, I'll be waiting." Saying this. Mr.Ashish disconnected the call.

Sameer kept his phone above the file, joining his hands as he pressed them against his forehead, his head tilted down, and eyes filled with genuine worry.

"Samjh nahi aa raha kya karu, naina ke bina kaise token amount de dun ghar ke liye? Woh bhi toh equally ownership ki haqdaar hogi phir uske bina kaise itna bada decision le lun?" He thought woefully while inhaling and exhaling, thinking of conversing with his wife regarding this matter at night.

Sameer blew out a deep breath, shaking his head to push aside all the thoughts and unnecessary assumptions about Naina's reaction, and began to work again, mentally preparing himself for the imperative meeting scheduled after lunch.

• Naina was busy with the marriage preps but she didn't forget to remember there's a meeting of Sameer with the foreign team which could open the door of success for him. She kept waiting for his call simultaneously doing her job as a Wedding Planner, mentally praying for his achievement. As the sunlight began to become sharper and scorching for everyone. Naina felt a lack of energy and motivation to accomplish her work. Hadn't the marriage taken place on a huge ground, she wouldn't have experienced weakness in her body.

She half-tied her hair, walking from one corner to another, instructing the decorators calmly.

"Tu maane ya na maane dildara, assan te tainu rabb maneya."

Her cell phone rang slowly as she kept the volume lower and saw the most favorite caller ID with a beautiful smile on her face - Pati Dev." ❤️

Naina gleefully slid to answer the waiting call.

"Naina Naina, damn. I nailed it, everyone was hell impressed with my presentation, aur itni tareef ki meri. I just couldn't tell you how happy I am right now." Sameer's enthusiastic voice relaxed her restless heart as she had been worrying about him since morning and because he didn't call her even after 3:00 Pm. She felt more uneasy.

"Wow baby. It's awesome, I knew it mera sameer zarur is exam me pass ho jayega. So so proud of you pati dev." Naina replied to him with a sweet smile, wishing she could hug him as strongly as she could and kiss him all over his face to let him know how exuberant she is right now and how proud she feels to call him her husband.