• Wedding Film •

"Tumhara mood kharab hua hoga na?" Naina asked him with a cute expression.

"Mera mood? Kyu?" Sameer feigned obliviousness while stroking her bubbly cheek with his palm.

"Itne dinon baad humein itna close aane mila tha, par beech me yeh suddenly climax aa gaya." Naina said in a disheartened tone, and Sameer chuckled softly, saying - "It's ok, it was supposed to happen so it happened, usme kya."

"Phir bhi, kal subah aa jata toh kya hota? Waise bhi itne din toh delay hua tha hi." Naina complained in a stern voice.

"Ab sulk mat karo, jaldi se so jao warna subah late uthogi and I want to get a tight hug from my wife before I leave for work." He spoke with a cheerful smile on his handsome face while combing her thin tresses with his fingers.

"Aww, but before I fall asleep. I want to know ki humari shadi ka video kab aayega? Ek mahina hone aaya hai, usne mujhse extra paise liye hai for quick editing, but abhi tak koi thikana nahi hai. This isn't fair yaar." She said with an infuriated expression and enlarged her miffed eyes to express her anger at the selfish videographer who charged her extra money with a promise to share the complete wedding scenes with aesthetic views in fifteen days.

"Arey aa jayega baba, wedding film edit karna itna easy nahin hai." Sameer coaxed his wife with a sweet smile.

"Haa toh itne din diye na, aur kitne doon? Mujhe kaise bhi kar ke humari first month anniversary tak puri Wedding Film chahiye hai. No matter what." Naina exclaimed stubbornly while clenching her jaw.

"Uff, theek hai, I'll do something, ab so jao," Sameer said normally.

"Yeh tum kabhi se mujhe sone ko kyu keh rahe ho? It's only 12:30 Am." Naina asked him in agitation.

He began to massage his forehead in strain, wondering how to share his inner feelings with his wife. If she would stay awake it would make him feel uncontrollable for her, and much to his dismay, he knew he couldn't do anything considering her menstruation. Naina watched him itching his rough stubble with a perturbed expression and then smoothening the nerves of his neck while driving his nervous eyes around the room.

"Bas aise hi keh raha tha," Sameer said in a meek tone.

"Haa dikh raha hai, zaroor tumhe mujhe aise dekh kar andar se Kuch Kuch ho raha hoga na." She guessed, making him feel embarrassed.

"Sorry." He apologized in a low voice.

"Offo, isme sorry jaisa kya hai yaar...tumhe aise shirtless dekh kar even I am feeling kuch kuch andar se, but sone ka bhi mann nahi hai." Naina talked about her inside turmoil with an adorable smile, and Sameer looked down at her in sheer amazement and awe.

"Toh kya kare ab?" Sameer asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"Anupama dekhe?" She teased him with a whimsical grin on her lips.

"Yaarrrrrr." He shrieked in annoyance, scowling at his wife for suggesting such a melodramatic show at this cozy time.

Naina fell on his shoulder while laughing at his cute-irritated expressions, and Sameer visibly frowned at her, his eyes reflecting how furious he is at the simplest mention of Anupama Show.

"Pagal, chalo tarak mehta ka ulta chasma dekhte hai," Naina recommends one of her most preferred serials in buoyancy.

"Matlab tum nahi sone wali ho abhi?" He looked at her with a mocking smile.

"Ji nahi, ab jaldi se tv on karo aur Sab Channel lagao." She enthusiastically encouraged him to do what he was asked to, and he shook his head in disbelief, lazily dragging his feet toward the wall tv to fulfill his wife's childish demand.