• Mayka and Sasural •

While walking suddenly they spotted a group assembled at the beach with an arrangement of Bonfire to feel warm and cozy. SamaiNa went to join them and AdiKa wasn't accompanying them as Radhika suddenly felt sleepy.

But well, poor Naina didn't know that her friend was intending on having a fun time with her husband. That is why she made an excuse, which was credible.

They settled themselves on the sand while listening to the young boy playing guitar and simultaneously singing a song.

"Shining in the setting sun like a pearl up on the ocean."

"Come and feel me, o feel me."

"Shining in the setting sun like a pearl up on the ocean."

"Come and heal me, o heal me."

"Thinking about the love we making and the life we sharing."

"Come and feel me, o feel me."

"Shining in the setting sun like a pearl up on the ocean."

"Come and feel me, come on heal me."

There was a girl too to accompany the boy for the song and she sang soothingly while looking at him with transparent love oozing in her voice - "Hua jo tu bhi mera mera...Tera jo ikraar hua, toh kyun na main bhi, keh doon keh doon, huwa mujhe bhi pyaar hua."

Sameer hugged Naina from behind as she was sitting between his thighs, enjoying the music with an idyllic atmosphere and safe humans around them. She smiled gently when he pecked her cheek just to show his love without her need to ask him. They sat there comfortably, his arms resting on her waist, holding her within him like a protective husband.

"Tera hone laga hoon, khone laga hoon. Jab se mila hoon."

The boy sang aloud, sounding mesmerizing to the audience gathered there, and Sameer tilted his head sideways to see his wife curled up around him like a baby, her lips donned for a beautiful smile.

As she was savoring the meaningful lyrics of her favorite hero's song. Sameer was swimming in the pool of guilt and anger.

He remembered how he compared Naina with Namrata regarding the cooking skills, how he invited fights with his ladylove for his ex-crush, and how immature he was to make Naina feel insecure. Though he knew there was nothing, not even a thing called Attraction for Namrata in his heart, yet he should have been careful with their friendship. It was he who got excited all of a sudden on their first unanticipated meeting because he found a new friend from his school and introvert people like him are like that only. Stupid. They feel happy when they connect with the people they find trustworthy and reliable, but it was foolish of him to believe that Naina would buoyantly accept another woman in her life who used to be her husband's schoolmate. He should have known that it was wrong of him to allow Namrata to make his wife feel insecure and jealous in so many ways. It was his mistake that he kept contact with his ex-crush considering her a very good friend of his like Ankita.

But no more mistakes now.

He has realized that Namrata can be a friend of his but Naina is someone who is everything to him, and for her happiness even if he had to break his friendship with his schoolmate. He would do that happily without any complaint.

No one can ever make him experience joy and peace other than Naina.

No girl can compete with his beautiful wife.

Because she is an angel born with hidden wings to spread immense happiness and love to the people around her.

And he is undoubtedly the luckiest man on this earth to be able to become an important part of her life.