• Samaira Ya Samaina •

"Kaisi ho tum?" Nishikant came to hug his daughter who was glowing with the shine of her husband's unconditional love.

"Main ekdum theek hoon baba, aap kaise hai?" Naina asked her father while looking into his frail eyes.

"I am fine too." Nishikant feebly smiled at his princess, patting her head with fatherly affection in his touch.

"Aapka blood pressure?" Naina questioned, hoping against hope that her father's bp was under control.

"It's normal, don't worry." He replied to her with a small smile and veered at his son-in-law, standing quietly like a good boy at the doorstep. He cleared his throat and ushered him to come inside.

Sameer slightly nodded his head and took off the black shoes, keeping them aside. He walked in, delivering a soft smile to the people sitting in the living room. Phulla Bhua cast evil off their heads and said gleefully - "kisi ki nazar na lage itne pyare logo ko."

"Kaafi glow kar rahi ho aaj, lagta hai humare hero ke pyar ka kamal hai." She added further while making the young couple feel shy.

"Thode din baad dekhna aur glow karegi yeh ladki," Sameer said with a cute smile and glanced at his abashed wife.

"Aye haye, itna confidence?" Phulla Bhua teased the tall man.

"Khud se bhi zyada." Sameer clicked out his tongue, and later they crouched down to earn everyone's blessings.

"How are you vaini?" Naina excitedly embraced her sophisticated sister-in-law who was smarter and more understanding than her own brother.

"I am good, pretty woman. How are you?" Pranali responded to her enthusiasm with a twinning smile.

"Haha I am good too. You can see that on my face." Naina flashed a bright smile, holding umpteenth happiness.

"Awww yes I can see that, by the way, how was your special night Mrs.Raut?" Pranali asked her in a low voice but her unanticipated question caused Naina to hold onto her smile for a moment, her coy eyes staring at her mischievous sister-in-law.

"Vaini, kaisi baatein kar rahi hai aap." Naina flushed in shyness, indirectly sharing the secretive tales of passionate and intense night.

"Main aisi baatein nahi karugi toh aur kaun karega? Tumhara yeh akdu bhai?" Pranali said sarcastically while eyeing her husband, busy chatting with his father.

"Akdu?" Naina feigned seriousness for calling her brother a Rude-Man, and Pranali corrected her mistake - "Sorry Akdu nahi, Mahan akdu hai tumhara bhai."

"Arey toh aapne dekh kar hi love marriage ki haina." Naina teased.

"Kaash nahi ki hoti." Pranali thought with a disheartened look, and her silence erupted a new doubt in Naina's mind. She watched her sister-in-law pressing her lips tighter to control her emotions and a few seconds later she saw her putting a small smile on her doleful face to look happy.

"Haa dekh kar ki hai isliye reh rahi hoon na saath me, tum yeh sab chodo. Tell me what was special about last night?" Pranali changed the upsetting topic and buoyantly asked her husband's sister with a roguish smile.

"Kuch special nahi tha." Naina blushed, her voice covered with the intense love she was showered with the entire night.

"Oh really? Kal ke photos dekhe maine social media pe, though due to darkness I couldn't see your clothes properly. I am sure you were wearing a baby doll nightie, haina?" Pranali guessed as she too used to wear such seductive and revealing raiments to smitten her boring husband.