• Bharosa •

"I apologize to my dear future son or daughter for the extreme delay, but it's just your mom ain't replying." Anshuman sent a meme from Instagram to his girlfriend, who was angry at him for giving her a punching joker to laugh at her expense.

"I too apologize to my dear future son and daughter for giving them such a Bandar Papa." 😒 Anjali replied to him after a while, expressing her disappointment.

"Chalo tumne mana toh sahi ki I'll be your kids' father, this is enough to make me happy." 🙈 The Punjabi guy texted his miffed lady.

"Oye where did I mention your name?" 🙂 The journalist woman asked him while blushing at his reply.

"You mentioned Bandar Papa matlab woh main hi hua na because you call me Monkey 🐒." Anshuman said thoughtfully.

"Shut up." 🙄 Anjali tried to pretend to be angry at him but his cute and lovey-dovey texts didn't allow her to do that even for a moment.

Anshuman - "Okay what should I do to compensate for my grave mistake?" 🥺

Anjali - "Kya kar sakte hai aap?"

Anshuman - "Aap hukum kijiye, hum toh kuch bhi karne ke liye taiyar hai." 😌

Anjali - "Acha chalo mujhe unique style me propose karo." 😛

Anshuman - "Online or Offline?" 🥲

Anjali - "For now online hi, let me see how creative our punjabi munda is." 🥳

Anshuman - "Oh really? Dekhlo phir." 🌝

Anjali waited for his response for a good time and finally there his message pooped on the phone screen - "Would you like to become my beer partner?" 🍻

She couldn't help but laugh gently at his cute yet funny proposal. However, it wasn't very creative but it was adorable enough to bring a teeny-weeny smile to her face. She sent a punching emoji and wrote - "Bandar...thodi si mehnat aur kar lete propose karne ke liye." 🤣

"Jab real me karna hoga tab kar lunga, abhi isi se kaam chalao tum." 🥲 Anshuman replied, sounding offended because of the emoji.

"Awww...bandar ko bura laga kya?" Anjali mocked him.

"Bahut, manao ab mujhe." 🤭 He messaged.

"Oye monkey, yeh drame mat karo mere saamne, main jaa rahi hoon sone, chup chap humara wala special good night message send karo." She showed her authority through her words, and Anshuman slapped his forehead while shaking his head.

He recorded a voice note and sent it to her with a constant smile on his face - "Aap humari zindagi ki shaan hai, humara dil aap par kurbaan hai, raaton ko ache se soya karo aap, humara sirf yahi ek armaan hai. Good night my dear pretty girlfriend, Anjali. Anshuman ke liye aap uski humesha se jaan hai."

This has become his daily ritual to do before falling asleep. Anjali loved how soft his voice was and how innocent his words were, professing his feelings for her. She cleared her throat and recorded - "Main tumhari tarah achi shayar nahi hoon so I will just say. Thank You Monkey, tum nahi hote toh pata nahi is human princess ka kya hota. I Love You."

"Tum human princess aur main monkey? Waah." Anshuman said sarcastically.

"Hehe." 🙈 Anjali replied.

"Chalo so jao ab, kal press conference haina, you need a good sleep." Anshuman showed his concern for his new girlfriend.

"Haa, so rahi hoon, good night, take care ❤️." Anjali texted back before putting her phone in charge.