• Sun Mere Humsafar •

"Hi Aai." Naina greeted her mother in a gentle voice which somehow soothed Sarita's heart to know her daughter wasn't crying or sounding broken.

"Hi Bala, sorry kal theek se baat bhi nahi ho payi...kaisi ho tum?" She replied to her a moment later with guilt in her voice for not sparing time for her daughter.

"It's ok, and I am all good, aap batao?" Naina said softly, hanging her towel on the railings.

"I am good too. Sab theek haina wahan?" Sarita asked hesitantly, looking at the doorway in trepidation.

Before Naina could answer, two masculine hands slithered her waist, staring at her with that boyish cute smile on his rejuvenated face. She softly kissed his cheek, giggling when he demanded to get a kiss on his lips and she denied it through a negative nod of her head, making him glare at her for disapproving of his request.

"Hello?" Sarita's voice alerted Naina that the call was active and that passing time with her husband wasn't good for now.

"Haa sab theek hai," Naina assured her worried lady in a cheerful tone to subdue her remaining doubts, and Sarita let out a deep sigh, thanking god for listening to her prayers of mending two broken hearts.

"Acha hai, kal se soch rahi thi ki tum waha chali toh gayi ho par rahogi kaise, I mean jate time tumhara chehra kaafi utra hua tha." Sarita expressed her tension in a meek tone, and Naina hummed over the call, remembering why her face was looking dull and colorless because she had a small argument with her elder brother and he announced to never interfere with her personal space.

"Woh itne din waha rahi thi na isliye mann nahi tha mera jaane ka." Naina lied, mentally apologizing to her birth-giver for keeping her under the fold of an excuse, not wanting to accelerate her blood pressure and make her sick.

"I understand, tumhare baba bhi kaafi upset the ghar aane ke baad. Keh rahe the ki Naina kitni jaldi apne sasural chali gayi, thode aur din reh leti yaha toh kya ho jata?" Sarita gently chuckled, and Naina sympathized with her father.

Sameer's thick black beard strolled through her scented dusk-pink cheek, making her feel instantly ticklish. She tried shooing him away to prevent moaning his name or falling for his vicious tricks and embarrassing her mother but she forgot she was married to the embodiment of stubbornness, never paying heed to her implores.

"Waise Sameer kaha hai abhi?" Sarita asked her daughter curiously.

"Aapki beti ki bahon me." Naina had this irresistible urge to be honest with her naive mother but she controlled herself and fooled her again - "Taiyar ho raha hai office jane ke liye."

Sameer internally chuckled at his pretty wife's growing stress to handle his arousing kisses and her mother's endless queries at the same time, making sure to not blabber any illegal word without a second thought. He began to kiss her dainty neck, wanting her to discern how passionately he was drawn towards her exquisite beauty and how much he was willing to share intimate moments with her. Naina gasped for air when she began to receive searing open-mouth kisses on her neck and shoulder, his unstoppable lips moving up and down, slow, in a stimulating way, goosebumps naturally rubbing her forearms. She involuntarily tilted her head sideways which exposed more graceful skin for his thirsty eyes, his endless intense love pouring out on her shiny bones and curves with feathery strokes of his warm nose over her nuptial chain to kindle desirable fire in their hearts.

"Oh acha...aur kya plan hai aaj ka?" Sarita asked her with a small smile, unaware of the tantalizing romantic game going on between her daughter and her son-in-law.

"Aai, I will...talk...to you...later. Bye." Naina said each word in a low voice after a long pause, stammering, her cruel husband's hot kisses weakening her knees and bringing sweat buds to her chest.