• Mismatched Thoughts •

"What is happening here?" Sameer quizzed his wife and daughter in a calm tone, however watching his little one cry almost triggered his anger.

"Tumhari beti ki wajah se mera beta gir gaya and now she isn't even saying Sorry to him," Radhika explained to him the whole story in a short way, giving an unsatisfied look.

Sameer took a while to grasp the story with tranquility in his eyes, meanwhile, Naina was trying hard to push Enaika ahead to accept her mistake and sincerely ask forgiveness from the hurt boy, but she was firm about her decision to not grovel before a boy for something she didn't do intentionally.

At this moment Naina wished to really give an earful to her daughter for acting so irksome.

"Beta, say sorry to bhaiya." Sameer came ahead to request his girl in a gentle voice, kneeling to caress his palm on her warm cheek.

"Dadda, I didn't do it intentionally. Main run kar rahi thi mera painting kit lene aur yeh beech me tha toh he fell." Enaika safeguarded her irresponsible behavior with a furious rush of brine tears in her innocent eyes, and this explanation was enough to melt her father's heart. He wiped away her dewdrops with compassion brewing within him for his queen -- She was crying because she was feeling like a serial killer or dangerous criminal in the presence of everyone, looking at her in such a way as if she had done something so hideous and unforgivable.

"Shh, stop crying beta." Sameer cooed his girl while patting her back, hugging her as carefully as he could to not hurt, kissing her ponytail.

Naina was highly disappointed with her husband's extreme fondness for his daughter -- who wasn't naive at all. She admits it's not right to behave harshly with fragile humans, it's not good to act aggressively and mistreat them in the heat of the moment, but giving them wrong directions and encouraging their misbehavior is the biggest foolish mistakes mostly parents make -- parents need to teach their children to be forgiven and forgetful when someone hurts them but repents for their delinquency later, and be strong enough to seek someone's forgiveness if the need arises.

Expecting people to say Sorry to you because they have done wrong to you is acceptable and logically justifiable, but if you expect them to realize their mistake and come back to you with a guilty face then you too should do that -- you can't just enjoy people saying Sorry to you.

You too should have the guts to accept your error and be courageous to utter a simple yet effective word "Sorry"

"Dadda, mumma is shouting at me, I am scared." Enaika tightly hugged her beloved father, murmuring in a heavy voice -- the man who was the sole reason behind her bravery to disobey her mother.

"She won't shout at you, Dadda will protect his princess." Sameer lovingly pecked the top of her head and assured her with a promising smile on his face, lifting his unpleasant gaze at his wife -- looking frenzied with exasperation.

"Is he fine now?" Twirling his black eyes at Radhika, he asked her meekly, and she hummed with a stoic expression, really not appreciating his misconduct and audacity to act all normal and unbothered about his daughter's growing stubbornness at such a young age.

"I am sorry Beta, zyada lagi ho toh batao mujhe, main doctor ko call karta hun." Sameer softly talked with quiet Aradhya, hoping for his positive response with bated breath, and the little innocent boy, as expected, gave a small smile and got normal without fighting over the fact that the girl who made him fall on the floor and also caused him inconvenience wasn't even saying Sorry to him.

What would she lose if she said these simple five words to him?

"Sameer, galti tumhari nahi. Enaika ki hai. She should say sorry to him, not you." Naina couldn't resist reprimanding her husband in a stern voice.