• Real Home •

"Sameer, I need you...I don't know if you just want to flex about staying loyal to your wife or if you really meant it. But...mujhe is waqt aapke support ki sabse zyada zarurat hai. I don't trust anyone in the office but only you. Aap mujhe safe feel karate hai, aapko dekh kar mujhe woh pehle wali feeling aati hai jaise main koi college me padhne wali ladki hoon...aur aap mere crush hai. Aap bahut acche lagte hai mujhey." Aditi went closer to him again, not holding his hand out of fear, begging for his mercy in a meek tone, showing her vulnerability to the young miffed man. 

Had it been someone else in his place, he would have surely taken advantage of her loneliness to content his physical needs and enjoy passionate lustful nights with her without having any tags on him. But he wasn't a fake low-class man and disloyal to his wife.

He was a gentleman.

A real loving man to his beloved girl.

He can't even imagine any girl coming closer to him other than Naina.

The thought itself was making him feel so uncomfortable and disgusted.

Pinching the bridge of his nose in sheer annoyance. Sameer calmed down himself by picturing smiling Naina in his mind, letting his gaze run on mewling Aditi as he spoke to her respectfully - "Dekho, main samjhta hoon aapki takleef, aapka dard, aapki pareshaniyan...but isme main sach me kuch nahi kar sakta. Either you divorce your husband, take custody of your son, and start afresh, or try to communicate with him. Yeh aap dono ka personal matter hai...it would be really good if you two discuss your problems instead of running to others."

He was about to get inside his car when the audacious Aditi came and stood in front of the door, blocking his way, her mind refusing to pay attention to his words and consolation. All that she needs is his love and attention, even if it's fake. She still wouldn't mind spending time in his robust arms and earning his soft affectionate kisses. He has gotten into her lonely heart without her permission and now it's really hard and impossible to get rid of those inappropriate thoughts that occupy her brain whenever she sees him and talks to him.

"Sameer, please. Don't leave me, main kya itni buri hoon ki na mere pati ko mujhme interest hai aur na hi tumhe?" Aditi used the best manipulative trick to influence the young appealing man while crying.

Sameer seethed in fury, pressing his fingers on his temple to reduce the severe headache this lady was giving him through her immodest words and continuous pleadings. He unleashed a deep discontented sigh while regarding her with dark black contemptuous eyes as he threatened her in a stern voice - "Meri Sharafat ka faida mat uthao, main tumhara senior hoon toh usi ki tarah treat karo mujhe. Don't you dare to repeat your mistake. I won't mind telling your reality to the boss."

"Jo bolna hai aap bol sakte hai, I am a educated woman, dear sir. Mujhe kahi bhi job mil jayegi...not that I really care about my reputation." Aditi said confidently with her head held high in haughtiness as if challenging him to put her job at stake by complaining about her unappreciative behaviour to their boss.

"Exactly Aditi." Sameer grinned at her for real, making her frown for a moment before she heard him speaking further logically - "You are an educated woman, you don't need a man to be the reason behind your happiness. Aap khud akeli kitna kuch kar sakti hai, life me sirf partner ka hona hi sab kuch nahi hota hai...you should be happy that you at least can earn money and financially support yourself and your son if someday you decide to divorce your husband. Kahi jagah toh bechari ladkiyon ko padhaya likhaya bhi nahi jata hai...they can't move an inch without their husband's permission. Don't let anyone overpower you and make you question yourself. You were, you are, and you always will be a great woman...learn to be a strong independent girl jise kisi mard ki zarurat nahi khud ko khush rakhne ke liye." He curved his boyish lips upwards to form an assuring smile when he rewarded her with a "You Can Do This" look, sliding his right hand inside the hollow of his pajamas to fish out the ringing phone.