• Arousing Encounter •

A lazy morning embraced the sleeping beauty Naina who had a comforting slumber in her husband's consoling arms, alleviating her burning pain and groundless worries through his soft murmurs and sweet lullabies to put her to sleep. Last night was genuinely terrible, still giving her goose flesh, but also it has a positive side, showing her beautiful and mature aspects of Sameer, making her wonder if she reacted reproachfully without thinking about its consequences on her husband's mental health.

Naina slowly unbarred her eyes, the ultraviolet rays of sunlight pouring over her face, permeating the room with flecks of blazing warm air and silhouettes of ceiling fans and windows on the walls, making her realize it was indeed a new day for her to forget about yesterday and start afresh, and also learn to be more mature and don't let anyone's inadvertent comments and suggestions overtake her mind. She gradually pushed aside the velvety quilt, sitting against the headrest while exercising with her neck, shoulders, and arms to loosen her tight muscles and joints, whispering "Ahhh" after finishing up the cockcrow physical activities. 

"Good Morning Princess." Sameer's gentle voice echoed in the room and her head instantly swerved at him with a sweet smile immediately forming on her soft lips.

"Good Morning My Love." Naina crawled to the edge of the bed, standing on her feet to approach his tall frame and pull him for a warm hug to make her day better. Sameer first kept the mug of coffee and jam loaves of bread with a few chocolate cookies on the small table and then enveloped his queen around his large arms, fondly kissing her sprawled hair.

"Ache se aayi neend?" He asked her in a soft voice and she lazily hummed, taking pleasure in being closer to his bare chest and listening to his calm heartbeats singing the music of Naina's Love.

"Chalo ab jaldi se breakfast karo, aapke loving husband ne banaya hai," Sameer said in a delightful tone, tenderly drawing back her body to see a wide frown climbing on her visage with her insides hopelessly cribbing for some Morning Cuddles before consuming breakfast specifically cooked by her chef hubby-chubby.

"Thodi der baad nahi kar sakte breakfast?" Naina asked him with meekness lacing her feminine voice.

"Jaan, coffee thandi ho jayegi." He tried to be reasonable in a soft voice, not loving the way his wife was innocently wishing to canoodle with him and he was refusing her.

"Ho jaane do, main thandi pee lungi." She affirmed, resting her small palms on either side of his herculean shoulders and dragging her cold feet above his big ones, staring intensely into the beautiful black eyes her husband obtained, radiating love and respect, captivating her senses.

"Kitchen wagera jal toh nahi gaya na?" Naina asked her husband with a naughty smile while tracing the skin of his sunburned arm.

"Nahi toh, kyun?" Sameer looked at her with a puzzled expression.

"Itne hot lag rahe ho, mujhe laga sab kuch jal gaya hoga," Naina replied to him in a playfully seductive voice, winking at her husband who palmed his bashful face, shaking his head and smiling like a teenage cute boy.

"I Love You." She said hoarsely, nuzzling her nose on his neck, the whiff of his manly scent hazing her mind, making her yearn for him. Her pink succulent lips skimmed through his hairy chest, gently kissing the bare warm skin setting her body on fire, and her fingers kept wandering around his abdomen, reaching down to his track pants to provocatively stroke the thick red band of his visible undergarment. Sameer gasped for air, not able to breathe in peace, thoroughly hypnotized by his wife's skillful and moist kisses on his jawline and neck, her carnal desires appearing plethora of goosebumps on his shivering body.

He felt powerless, bewitched, and desirous, unable to bear her torturous love which was marking every inch of his unmasked skin with gentle drops of her saliva, her sensual caresses on the lower part of his body, and intense whispers in between the passionate kisses creating a flaming sensation in his heart. She was unbelievably sending prompt shivers to his body, freezing his senses and coercing his controlled abilities to take control of Naina's unholy needs and make her experience the sinfully pleasurable and memorable repercussions of her stimulating foreplay.