• Second Honeymoon •

"Kal...kal koi day nahi hai." Naina lied, anxiously massaging her forehead.

"Dont lie me, meli filend ne bola hai kal bhi koi day hai but we dont know taunsa (kaunsa) hai." The little cunning girl said confidently, and Naina moistened her lips, shaking her head in utter disbelief.

"Babu, kal jo day hai uspe aap card nahi bana sakti hai. It's not for you." Naina said in a soft voice.

"I dont want to listen, batao mujhe kal taunsa day hai, oll (or) else I bill (will) ask teacher." Parisha started to show her stubbornness to know what was special about tomorrow, and Pranali attempted to coax her.

"Bacha aap apni friend ko Happy Promise Day ka card bana kar de dena," Pranali said in a gentle voice, meanwhile Naina impatiently waited for her niece's confirmation.

"Plomise day? Bot (what) should I write?" Parisha asked her mother with a clueless face while innocently blinking her round eyes.

"Main aapko likh kar de dungi, okay?" Pranali cajoled the little human, who took her own sweet time to nod her head in agreement.

"Tik hai," Parisha affirmed after deep contemplation, and Naina heaved a sigh of relief and delight.

"Abhi aap so jao, bahut late ho gaya hai," Naina told her niece in a tender voice, and Parisha hummed.

"Doodh (good) night Aatya." She said in enthusiasm, squealing like a baby, and Naina broke into a wide smile, virtually kissing her doll.

"Good Night babu." Naina wished, smiling once the call was disconnected.

"Uff bache bhi na, pari puch rahi thi kal kaunsa day hai but kaise bataye ab use ki kal toh Kiss Day hain." She informed her husband about the question Parisha asked her on the call, and Sameer couldn't help but titter gently.

"Bata dena tha, bechari puri raat sochti rehti ki kiss day kya hota hain," Sameer said in amusement, earning a lighthearted slap on his forehead from his one and only.

"Itni si umar me yeh sab baatein nahi batani chahiye hai bachon ko, let her grow up, thode saal baad main khud hi bata dungi pari ko," Naina spoke with a thoughtful expression while looking at his waggish smile.

"Kya bataogi ki kiss me kitni type ki varieties hoti hai?" He asked her with a lopsided smile, clutching her slim wrist.

"Shut up yaar." She whined, blushing visibly at her husband's adultery remark.

"Why? I am genuinely curious now, exactly tum kya bataogi pari ko kiss ke bare me?" Sameer looked at his blushy-blushy woman in sheer euphoria, stifling his goofy smile.

"Jab time aayega tab pata chal jayega." Naina said with a challenging look, and he wiggled his eyebrows at her, asking another question - "Acha, iska matlab phir tum mujhe humare babies ke saamne bhi kuch karne nahi dongi because according to you, bacho ko in sabke bare me kam umra me nahi pata chalna chahiye hai."

"Exactly, jaldi samjh gaye tum." She beamed, only to bring melancholy to his face as he didn't expect her to agree with his statement.

"I was joking." Sameer clarified in a babyish tone.

"But I wasn't." Naina lovingly patted his cheek, twitching her lips.

"Arey, this isn't fair, bache toh kitne slowly bade hote hai ab mujhse thodi control hoga unke saamne jab tum itni hot irresistible lagogi toh." Sameer expressed his discontent upon learning the strict rule created by his wife about not romancing in front of their little-little.