• His Dream •

"Yaar hum sabki aankhon par kyu patti bandhi hai isne? Birthday toh sirf Naina ka haina toh the surprise should be for her only, why are we targeted?" Ankita complained as she was blindfolded by her best friend for god knows why.

"Exactly re, birthday kisi aur ka aur blindfold hume kiya hai." Satvik agreed, taking careful steps ahead.

Sameer couldn't help but smile in excitement as everyone seemed to be eager to know why he had blindfolded them all of a sudden.

Naina knew the surprise was regarding HIS CAR, hence he made sure each of them didn't get to see what he had purchased on his wife's birthday.

He even blindfolded his family and her family which was quite amusing as her father and brother wouldn't have expected in their wildest dreams that the boy they disliked the most had got himself a brand-new vehicle on his own without her financial support.

As they reached their destination. Sameer informed them in a little enthusiastic tone - "Ab aap sab apne aankhon par se handkerchief nikal sakte hai."

Curiosity was evident in their movements when they were asked to remove the satin napkin, and Sameer gently unfolded the piece of cloth from Naina's eyes.

It took them a few seconds to get adjusted to the bright sunlight because of the full darkness they were put in for more than five minutes by none other than Sameer, and as soon as they shifted their desperate gazes to the front side, they were rendered stunned by the unexpected sight, their lips naturally parting ways in astonishment.

There was a car hidden with the help of the large red cloth, but it was easy to acknowledge that it wasn't something ordinary and simple.

"Chalein?" Sameer asked his wife with a sweet smile, and Naina gently nodded her head for yes, walking ahead leisurely while holding her turquoise blue gown.

Nishikant and Prashant weren't able to digest even a little bit that the surprise they gave to Naina on her birthday was given by her husband too. It was too shocking for them to believe Sameer bought his car.

The most expensive thing after his bike.

Perhaps Naina helped him financially?

They didn't know the whole matter, so there was no need to get excited like a toddler without knowing the story behind the doors.

Naina pressed her pink lips in sheer ebullience, feeling wild butterflies clutching her stomach. Usually, this feeling is experienced when one feels something romantic or has been intimately touched, but currently, the situation is thoroughly different yet so surreal and heartwarming.

It has been HIS DREAM, for years to buy a car.

He wasn't born with a silver spoon and diamond crown on his head.

He was poverty-stricken.

He had been financially unstable for more than a decade.

Everything he possessed in his pocket so far he owned with his hard work, persistence, excellent mind-calculation, and willpower to show the world how smart-witted he was.

And for a wife. This was such a proud and overwhelming moment to know your husband had come this far in his career and had successfully ascended all the thorny-painstakingly pair of stairs along with carrying constant needles of sheer anguish and stinging criticism in his heart.

Naina puffed out a slow breath, abundantly thankful to God for fulfilling HIS WISH.

She looked at her tall husband and passed a prideful smile to him.