• Umra Bhar •

After indulging in an hour of passionate intimacy, SamaiNa reclined in each other's arms, luxuriating in the warmth emanating from their entwined bodies. The velvety cushions beneath them cradled their forms, allowing them to sink into a state of contentment and relaxation. Sameer's hand lovingly caressed his wife's delicate fingers, marveling at the crimson mehendi patterns adorning them. A gentle smile played across his lips, conveying the depth of his affection for her.

"First Night in our house." Naina looked up at him with a cute smile, and he blinked before humming.

"You know what, Naina." Sameer initiated a conversation while focusing his gaze on the intricate floral motifs etched on her delicate palm. She fixated all her attention on his relaxed hand movements, while her fluttering lashes gazed innocently at his gradual smile. He concluded his silence with a deep exhalation of breath, expressing himself in a low, fervent tone. "I feel like I am getting too addicted to your touch, kisses, closeness, and caresses. I mean addictive main pehle bhi tha tumse par ab kuch zyada hi ho raha. Aisa lagta hai bas tumhe apni bahon me rakhu Umra Bhar aur kisi ko aankh tak uthane na doon tum pe." His long fingers came wrapping around her curvy waist as he gently yanked her cuddled-up posture closer to his bare chest, putting a swirled hair strand behind her left ear with profound intensity in his irises.

"Toh yeh acchi baat hui ya buri?" Naina asked him with a clueless smile.

"I don't know, sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad, harmful hai, to be honest...tumse door nahi reh pata hoon. Bahane dhundta hoon tumhare nazdeek aane ke, tumhe apne nazdeek lane ke. You have driven me crazy, Naina, and I have no idea yeh kis hadh tak badhta jayega." Sameer's face was a canvas of mixed emotions as he held Naina's hand in his. Worry and happiness were both evident in his expressions, creating a disorienting effect. His grip on her hand was firm and manly, and he brought it up to his parted lips, tentatively kissing her baby-smooth fingertips. As he did so, he admired the peerless grace of the solitaire ring that was fitted around her delicate skin. Naina responded to his gesture with a small smile, deeply thinking about his words, which seemed to be affecting her peace.

"Suno na Jaan." Settling his warm palm on her malleable cheek. Sameer tried to get her attention, and she simply nodded her head, looking up at him with anxious eyes.

"Tumhe koi problem ho rahi hai meri baatein sunne ke baad?" He asked her confusingly, and she was rendered blank and staggered by his challenging question.

"Nnnahi toh." Her meek voice faltered while answering her husband, and unfortunately, he failed to notice how uneasy she was feeling, how frightened her eyes were looking, and how bewildered she was because of his growing obsession with her and her propinquity.

"Hmm, I am happy." Sameer affectionately folded her petite frame between his lengthy arms, kissing her scattered hair now and then with a relaxed smile lifting on his face.

Naina gazed pensively at the unadorned smoke-grey wall, her heart heavy with unspoken apprehension and fear. She dreaded the potential hazardous consequences of Sameer's fixation on her, which could prove unfavorable and threaten their peace. She lowered her eyes to the henna design on her trembling palm, recalling the events of two nights prior when Sameer berated her for not writing his name, causing her shock and distress. He only relented once she complied and wrote his name on her fingertip, causing him to smile. However, his menacing reaction had a lasting impact on her.

Naina was pulled out of the lane of deep self-introspection when her husband's crispy lips moved on her neck, his hand gradually strolling through the beauty of her tattoo, and his torrid breaths inviting goosebumps on her skin. Sameer trailed down numerous hard and wild kisses on her neck and collarbone which was smelling too intoxicating to believe, brushing his nose over the dark bruises given by him to his ladylove. He restlessly ran his palm on her back and shoulder, feeling himself traveling to the paradise of ephemeral satisfaction and madness while falling in love with the alluring moles on her unmasked skin, waiting for him to kiss them with all the respect and love in his heart.