• Surety •

"Sameer suno," Naina uttered while feeding her niece who was throwing tantrums at her for giving her the monotonous food --> Dal Chawal, instead of something delicious and spicy.

"Bolo Meri Jaan," Sameer replied to her with a sweet smile.

"Mere liye anniversary ka outfit leke aana aaj raat." She informed him, playfully slapping Parisha's head when she tried to escape the room.

"Kaunsa? Naya lana hai? Khareed ke?" He asked her in perplexity.

"Nahi nahi, mere wardrobe me hai bahut sare kapdey, usme se koi bhi acha sa leke aana." Naina said normally, but the next moment "Aha" slipped out of her mouth when she accidentally bumped into a hard round table while running behind mischievous Parisha to catch her, and the little girl stopped midway, innocently looking at her aunt with guilt in her eyes.

"Why are you moaning?" Sameer's eyes widened in sheer terror when he heard such a sensual sound escaping her throat, and Naina quickly scolded him - "Shut up, main table se takra gayi isliye ahh kiya tha."

"Oh, lagi toh nahi na?" He asked her in a soft voice.

"Nahi, I am fine." She affirmed, meekly scolding her niece with a vexed expression, getting the hold of her little hand - "Pari yaar khao na, ek ghanta hone aaya hai since I am feeding you, don't be stubborn na Babu."

"Hua iske Babu ka comeback." He muttered under his breath while chuckling.

"Mujhe nahi khana," Parisha said with a disgruntled look, scrunching up her small nose to express her dislike for the Indian meal.

"Toh kya khana hai aapko?" Naina asked her with a big fat scowl marring her face.

"Pizza." Parisha excitedly smacked her lips while exposing her broken teeth, and Sameer was enjoying the cute conversation going on between his wife and her niece.

"Babu we will go in the evening for pizza, abhi yeh dal chawal kha lo please, aapki mumma mujhe daantegi agar nahi khaya aapne toh." Naina pleaded with the stubborn-headed girl while enticing her with a tasty offer, but Parisha refused to surrender, knowing that this was the best opportunity to eat junk food instead of healthy Desi Khana as her loving aunt wouldn't mind buying her Pizza, French Fries, Lava Cake, and Ice cream. She knows her aunt is very kind-hearted, it's easy to fool her with some fake loud cries and innocent puppy expressions.

And sometimes it's okay to be a little selfish and naughty.

"Aaj pari nahi khayegi chawal dal bilkul bhi." The little girl dared to make a mature woman feel helpless and defeated. Forcing her to reluctantly put the plate on the table and shake her head in sheer frustration.

"Aane do aai ko. Shikayat karugi aapki." Naina threatened her niece in a fake stern voice, but she forgot that the little princess had inherited stubbornness from her father so it wasn't in their blood to listen to anyone and feel intimidated by futile threats.

"Main bhi unse bolugi ti aap mere liye bahut saari chocolates and bistics (biscuits) leke aayi hai, fil (fir) aap gaye." Parisha began to laugh aloud, and it amused Sameer to know how smart the young girl was to stun her aunt and make her feel clueless and blank.

It was thoroughly fun and delightful imagining Naina cursing her fate for having such an obstinate niece who has sworn today to not behave like an obedient girl and suck her blood with her cute little demands for junk food.

"At least yeh jo bacha hua hai woh finish kar do. I promise main half an hour ke andar aapke liye double cheese pizza order kar dungi." Naina cajoled the kid with a hopeful expression.

"Pakka?" Parisha stared at her in sheer ebullience, not wanting her aunt to betray her.

"Pakka promise," Naina affirmed.