• Kaho Na Pyar Hai •

"Aditya Maharaj, aadhi dupher ho gayi ab, uth jaiye." Radhika went to wake up her husband, her tone covered with extra sweetness which forced Aditya to believe that he was watching a dream because, in reality, his wife can never behave so sweetly with him.

At least not in this Janam.

"Hayee yeh sapna kitna pyara hain." He said with a wide smile, tossing on the other side of the bed while clutching his wife's pillow.

Radhika frowned at her husband's dreaming nature and shook him harder once again to pull him out of the imaginative world, but Aditya pushed her away, saying grumpily - "Tu der reh, sone de mujhe shanti se, kitna acha sapna dekh raha hu main. Do Not Disturb Me."

Radhika gave an "Acha bachu ruk teko abhi maza chakati hoon" look to Aditya and quickly went to fetch the broomstick from the stand. She stared at his twisted peaceful sleeping posture in exasperation, and immediately smacked him on his butt, dragging him out of slumber. He gently rubbed his wounded skin while looking at his fuming wife with a big fat scowl on his face, and asked her - "Kya hai? Kyu subah subah yeh jhadu leke ghum rahi hai? Itna hi shauk hai saafai ka toh kamra saaf kar
lein."

"Soch rahi hoon wastage chizein bahar fekne ki shuruaat tujhi se karu." Radhika replied to him with a tight-lipped smile and was about to hit him again on his hip, but Aditya was smart enough to fold his hands and said - "Humse bhul ho gayi, humne aapko ulta jawab diya maate, maaf karo hum illiterate aadmi ko."

"Better." She glared at him before keeping back the broomstick.

"Subah subah kaali maata ke darshan ho gaye, ab pure din me pata nahi kya kya roop dekhne milega." He muttered vexatiously under his breath while pushing away the quilt, and internally grumbling at his heartless wife for waking him up with such love and respect.

Note The Sarcasm...

"Tere liye maine tera pasandeeda breakfast order kiya hai, kha le jaldi," Radhika told her husband in a gentle voice and unzipped the suitcase to draw out a fresh piece of cloth.

"Itna badlaav?" Aditya almost gasped, his eyes shifting at the round breakfast table surrounded by all the desi and scrumptious meals.

"Hazam nahi ho raha hoga na tere se?" He heard his wife asking him with a sarcastic smile on her face.

"Katay Nahi," Aditya said unbelievably.

"I understand, par kya kare...ab tu mere liye itna karta hai toh return me mujhe bhi kuch karna chahiye na tere liye. After all, you'll be the one I'll spend the rest of my life with." After finishing the last sentence. Radhika sighed in dismay as if it was a grave punishment of staying with a man like Aditya.

"Aww, I am touched by your love, Meri Soni." Aditya blew a kiss to his wife and quickly got up to approach the breakfast arrangements made inside the balcony.

He found a white paper attached to the ceramic white pot and he plucked it out to see what was written.

"I Love You Baby Panda 🐼 more than anything. Have a great time with your darling breakfast." Aditya couldn't help but chuckle and feel special at the same time, looking back inside the room at his wife who regarded him with a shy smile.

"I Love You Too Panda's Soulmate." He confessed, his voice coated with tremendous love, and ushered her to join him for their beautiful morning brunch.

Radhika gave a small smile and sat next to her husband on the double-spaced chair, opening the lids to introduce delicious South Indian Food combined with Punjabi naan and sabzi and for the dessert, she ordered her hubby's most-loved Choco Fudge.