• Trapped •

"Tumhari itni himmat ki tum mujhpe haath uthao?" Sharad asked the feral cat in a high-pitched tone, every inch of his body thundering like a sandstorm at hearing in repeated mode the heart-churning noise of her SLAP.

"Kyun? Phir se maar ke dikhau toh yakeen hoga?" Naina asked him derisively, his threatening aura not shaking her commendable confidence.

"You bitch." Sharad raised his hand to give her the taste of her own medicine, but just then his wrist was seized by someone as brutal and unforgiving as Sameer midway, the latter's bloodthirsty eyes boiling with a fluid of uncontrollable abomination.

Naina shrank back at the menacing sight of her husband, and Sameer began to thrash the piece of inhumanity with his callous hands and harsh legs, pushing him down on the floor where he deserved to stay. Sharad tried to attack this overly powerful man, beating the hell out of his body, but failed over and over again.

"Sameer, kya kar rahe ho tum piche hato," Naina told her aggressive man in a quivering tone while attempting to get a hold of his unstoppable hands, but just one dangerous look from his side was sufficient to kill her courage.

"Teri himmat kaise hui meri biwi ko haath lagane ki." Sameer furiously roared at the remorselessly walloped man, his eyes blistering with untamed ferocity.

"Teri biwi ka attitude dekha hai tune?" Sharad asked him in a low voice while staring into his moist eyes darkened with pure malevolence.

"She slapped me." He added with unalloyed malice in his loud voice for the petite woman shivering at a few inches distance by watching her husband abuse him heartlessly.

"So what, Haa? You will raise your hand at her? Yeh tere so-called ethics hai? You must have misbehaved first. Kyuki main apni biwi ko ache se janta hoon woh bina wajah kisi par haath nahi uthayegi." Sameer finished his sentence first and then began to assault the sickening man as vigorously as he could, forcing crimson blood to ooze through his broken nose, slowly skimming toward the edge of his mouth. Sharad had no potential to fight with this extremely beast-human. He would rather be silent than provoke him to damage his bones.

"Sameer please, stop it, khoon aa raha hai use." Naina knelt and placed her palm on her husband's shoulder while trying to convince him in a soft voice, her frightful eyes moving at poorly thrashed Sharad.

"I don't care, jisne meri Naina par haath uthane ki koshish ki, use bitch kaha, I won't spare him. Maar dunga jaan se." Sameer replied to her with an uncalming anger brewing within him as he recalled witnessing Sharad using abusive language and then raising his hand at his fragile girl.

How could he let him go so easily?

He should be chastised brutally for his somber mistake of trying to manhandle a woman.

He should know how a man should be rewarded with severe kicks, painful slaps, agonizing punches, and insufferable thrashing against hard corners for his chivalry of showing his masculinity despite knowing he wasn't treating her right with respect.

Sharad should definitely learn how to be respectful and considerate toward every human around him.

And his words should always carry sincerity, calmness, patience, affection, kindness, and decency for the person he is conversing with.

Hence, getting harsh on Him was much needed to make him a better human.

"Sameer pagal ho gaye ho kya yaar? He needs a doctor." Naina gently yelled at him, trying her best to make her husband understand that his cruel actions against Sharad weren't pleasant at all for her to see and that he should stop it right now for their betterment. But she knew his answer already.