• Black Rose •

"Tumhe nahi lagta ki jo reason tumne mujhe diya hai breakup karne ke liye. It has nothing to do with reality?" Sameer asked her with strange calmness in his voice, however, it took him just a moment to get back to his real self.

"Nahi, main jo soch rahi hoon woh ekdum sahi hai. We shouldn't be together." Naina said meekly, diminishing his patience to hear out the same idiotic answer every damn time he asked her, making him feel like banging his head against the hard rock to torture himself.

"Mujhe na tumse koi argument hi nahi karni ab, kyuki tum kuch samjhna nahi chahti," Sameer announced in a severe tone, thoroughly frustrated by the girl in front of him holding false beliefs and illogical misunderstanding regarding herself. He wished he would have known about her burgeoning misconceptions about her being an ominous person in his life, causing unplanned accidents and hurdles to make him suffer, which surely wasn't true and acceptable, he would have made her understand calmly and correctly, but it was too late now. His girlfriend has already decided to not continue their relationship and call it off for his betterment.

Stupid!

"Okay," Naina replied, trying to move from his sultry gaze, but he caught her wrist, firmly dragging her back as he pinned her hands on her lower back, keeping his grip as delicate as he could. However, if she would protest against him. He wouldn't mind being a sinful man.

"What are you doing?" She asked him in a low voice while miserably attempting to free her locked hands.

"I have a surprise for you," Sameer said with darkness enveloping his heated eyes.

"Wwhat?" Naina's voice quivered, inspiring a mocking, devilish smile on his lips as he pulled her towards the railings, his piercing orbs fixated on hers, making her shiver uncontrollably. As he halted his measured steps, his smirk deepened and his eyes twinkled with abhor, alerting the poor girl of her ex-boyfriend's forthcoming planned punishment to chastise her.

"Yeh raha tumhare liye breakup gift." Sameer happily drew out a pure black rose from inside his shirt, offering it to his meek girl with a sweet smile, and her pink lips parted ways in astonishment, her eyes welling up with a fresh set of tears.

"I don't want, Keep it with you." Naina said in a stern, heavy voice, once again endeavoring to disappear from his churning sight to avoid the feeling of being mistreated by the heartbroken boy, but he was quick to hold her right hand, bringing her back to the position she was standing, and saying with a playful look and scornful smile on his lips - "You deserve this more than I do, my love."

Sameer tried giving her the black rose having a dark meaning to represent the end of their beautiful relationship and celebrate the tragic heartbreak they both had been through because of her immaturity and moronic decision, but she refused to take in, vigorously rebelling against his callow behavior, and suddenly he stopped, furiously clutching the green stem in his hand and scrutinizing her dolorous, scared eyes with a flash of unadulterated hatred in his own.

"Kya hua? Le kyu nahi rahi ho rose ab? Wait! Don't you know the meaning of giving someone a Black Rose?" Calming down the storm igniting inside him. Sameer asked her with a lighthearted expression, lowering his intense gaze to the flower in his hand, inflicting physical pain, resulting in blood oozing through his young skin to express how mentally disturbed he was at this moment that even after hurting himself he wasn't wincing in anguish and running for the medical treatment because the treatment he needed urgently right now was Her Soothing Love, her comfort, her assurance to amend the grudges between them and work on her irrelevant conceptions.

"Main janti hoon Black Rose ka matalab," Naina said in a meek tone, and suddenly her forlorn eyes laid on his injured palm bathing in fresh crimson liquid for brutally holding the prickly stem.