• Night Of Wildness •

"I am so tired yaar." Dropping his worn-out body on the bed. Sameer laid his back on the comfy mattress without bothering to change his clothes and take a shower before drifting off to sleep.

Naina laughingly shook her head at the exhausted man who was all excited and energetic in the evening for their special night encounter but was now happily sleeping on the mahogany bed as if she didn't exist in this world for him anymore. She silently knelt to open the zip of her suitcase hiding the sexist garment she ordered online, waiting to see his reaction, her hand drew out a box from between the clothes and her smile widened at the idea of magnetizing her hubby-chubby and making him forget all his tiredness, drowsiness, and laziness.

Grinning, she walked to the bathroom and closed the door, quickly dropping the saree off her body and rolling her long wavy hair into a loose bun --> It took her approximately half an hour to relax under the calming cold shower and wash away the minimal sweat-stained on her flawless skin given to the warmth she felt around her hot husband. It was her luck she got a loving and handsome man in the same person who had adequate charm in his aura to attract her closer and closer to him until there wouldn't be any barrier of resistance kept between them.

Conditioning her glossy tresses with the feminine intoxicating-flavored liquid. Naina finally was done with rejuvenating her body and pulling the enticing piece of cloth on her fresh skin. It made her blush and excited at the same moment to fantasize about Sameer cribbing for her closeness and trying every possible way to melt her heart, but she wouldn't submit to him at any cost without testing his self-control and patience level.

As her anklets echoed in the calm environment Sameer got a slow smile on his curved lips, although he was dead tired to even open his groggy eyes and look at the beauty of his life. He felt relaxed and tranquil with the euphonious ting-a-ling music falling into his ears.

Naina was expecting her man to at least take the burden of glancing at her for a moment to know what she was wearing for him, but this enervated human also known as her husband was peacefully taking a nap by facing her back, his face thrust into the soft cushion. She kept her left hand on the side of her waist with a displeased expression enveloping her visage, though soon a delightful smile donned her plumpy pink lips when she acknowledged how adorable he was like a baby to sleep out of exhaustion and not wait for her return because he had no energy left in his body --> for dancing unstoppably and living the best dream moments of his life with everyone closer to him by his side.

"Change toh kar lo mere exhausted pati dev," Naina said in a gentle voice while curling her lips.

"Mann nahi hai yaar," Sameer replied to her in a low voice, spreading his legs widely on the bed.

"Jao na Babu." Naina went to convince the obstinate man to change his clothes and sleep after that, her dulcet voice and a gentle tap on his shoulder deep down evaporated his strength to refuse to her.

Sighing heavily. He turned to face her with miffed eyes, but in no time his facial expression changed into surprise and elation when he saw Naina exquisitely encompassed in the ravishing lacy nightie barely hiding her possessed beauty, the one he already had discreetly found her trying out on her body that night and had the same feeling of pleasure deepening in his heart. He gulped down with tension thickening on his forehead, something under his pants hysterically going out of control.

"Yeh pehen na zaroori tha aaj raat?" Shocked by the arousing view in front of his weary eyes. Sameer helplessly asked his wife.

"Aaj raat nahi toh kab pehen na chahiye tha aapke hisab se?" Naina teasingly protruded her inviting lips while oh-so-slowly running her forefinger on his throbbing throat, her seductive leisure breaths on his untrimmed cheek coercing him to tightly clutch the bed sheet, her proximity giving no peace to his wild hormones.