• 365 Days •

How does it feel like to meet your wife after fucking eighteen days?

Beautiful? Right?

A giddy feeling, different excitement dancing inside your body, an uncontrollable smile blooming on your lips, and a sense of comfort embracing your heart to see the woman of your life reaching home safely after finishing another Grand Wedding.

Sameer wasn't feeling any different while staring at his pretty girl looking at herself in the mirror after taking a hot shower to vaporize her exhaustion from travelling right after lunch.

She looked more lean yet so Haseen.

Her soft brown eyes glowed, like a moon in the dark night, showering his crazy heart with tremendous joy.

Her ombre hair had some enchanting curls on the back side, concealing the pattern of her lower-cut dress.

And how can he forget to gaze at the prideful elegance of her willowy neck glistening under the rapid warmth of His Unmoving Eyes lingering on her with obvious reasons, examining her like a silent beholder, smiling when he reckoned how nervous she looked because of his intensity despite being with him for more than a decade.

Breaking into a sweet smile Sameer walked out to his blushing wife, slithering his long arms on her waist to lazily stay occupied around her solacing body, telling her in a husky voice - "Finally aap aa gayi humari nazron ke saamne."

"Humein toh aana hi tha, aaj nahi toh kal, aapse door hoke bhala is dil ko kaha chain milta hai?" Naina's poetic reply sparkled his black eyes within a moment, mirth encircling his visage while wallowing in the relief her closeness was providing him.

"Maine aapko bahut miss kiya, jaan," Sameer whispered raspily against her earlobe, kissing the fragile navy blue stone of her dazzling long earring, the crispy edges of his thick lips moving languidly on her melting porcelain skin.

"Maine bhi, bilkul accha nahi lagta tumhare bina kahi bhi jau, kitno ke saath bhi rahu, tumhari Kami hazaron logo ke beech bhi chubh jati hai meri jaan. I miss your fragrance, your smile, your hugs, your kisses, and most importantly you." Naina rested her left palm on his warm cheek, slightly twisting her head to look at his adorable expression, longing reflecting in his foggy orbs for her bewitching lips as they looked at them for a good time, finding them way too attractive with a glimpse of succulent pink moistened over the tender skin, and in no time his hungry lips sought hers to relax his bouncy heart, kissing her calmly, gently, and yearningly. His fingers started to hunt for her mesmerizing belongings while smooching her Pink Lips with no rush and dominance, just rejoicing at the beautiful moment, playing with the twists of her voluminous hair sprawled all over her petite frame. He couldn't say how much he craved this heavenly set of raspy petals in these eighteen days and how torturous it was for him to look at her pictures in the night and not stare at her Lips sinfully. They always entranced his senses and coerced him to transform into a mischievous boy wanting to taste every inch of her mouth and lips and satisfy their physical wants from each other.

Her Pink Lips always ruin his innocence and make him a bad boy, wildly attacking her juicy rims.

Sameer yanked her closer to his chest, his long fingers going down to squeeze her buttocks, and a sensual moan slid out of her mouth at her husband's naughty touch, her chubby cheeks quickly deepening in the vast pool of bashfulness after realizing how had she reacted. She slowly unbarred her shy eyes to admire the Boyish Smile he had on his face for hearing the most beautiful moan, his facial expression caressing her heart with nothing but unfiltered delight while kissing him so delicately, opening her mouth when he looked desperate to enter into the room of hypnotic paradise.

He playfully swirled her tongue with his own, their cute smiles in between the stimulating attacks causing glitters and wonders to hover around the room, making their hearts dance in utter contentment.