• Couple Time •

"Apna Ghar apna hota hai yaar, tum chahe kahi bhi reh jao pura din, sukoon yahin aake milta hain," Naina said with a relaxed smile after halting the car in a parking lot.

"Sach me, tum toh subah se car drive kar rahi ho, pata nahi kitni thak gayi rahogi," Sameer spoke with an empathetic expression, mentally noting to learn driving pretty soon.

"Thak toh main gayi hoon bahut, par kya kare koi option bhi toh nahi tha," Naina said dejectedly, unfastening the seatbelt.

"Tumhe kuch bana kar doon?" He asked while coming out of the car.

"Abhi? Mood nahi hai." She replied tiredly.

"Massage?" Sameer asked or rather suggested.

"Mujhe fresh hoke sidha sona hai babu, bilkul baithne ka mann nahi hai," Naina said with an exhausted expression and walked laggardly inside the society, noticing that all the lights were off as it was past midnight.

"Acha theek hai." He shrugged off.

They reached his house within a minute and knocked on the door, waiting for Savitri to wake up from her deep slumber. The lady welcomed them with a sleepy smile after constant three knocks, and said - "Aa gaye tum log."

They just nodded and she asked them - "Darshan ho gaye na?"

"Ho aai, bahut ache se hue, aur hum aapke baba ke ghar bhi jake aaye," Naina replied to her with a sweet smile.

"Toh kaisa laga sab?" She asked.

"Bahut acha...Sab yaadein taaza ho gayi." Naina beamed, placing the handbag on the wooden table.

"Acha hai, ab jake fresh ho jao phir kal subah baat karte hai." Patting her head lovingly. Savitri suggested

"Aap bhi so jao," Naina said tiredly and walked to her bedroom, her steps lazy and slow.

• She lay down on the bed, her back facing his front, and Sameer gently lifted her night plain blue top, applying pain relief balm on her lower back as he could feel how much it must be aching her for driving for straight more than ten hours and then sitting for the puja as well. He pressed his fingers carefully and gingerly, the strong scent of the gel lingering in the air-conditioned room. Naina felt soothed with her husband's back massage, wondering if he had learned this skill from a professional because his moves and presses were too relaxing.

Sameer lovingly roamed his palm all over her back, rubbing and pressing them tenderly. He conscientiously pushes the pad of his thumb on her sensitive points, circling his fingers on her creamy silk skin, and Naina moaned in pleasure, clutching the sides of the pillow with a blissful smile on her lips.

After giving a heartwarming massage to his wife. Sameer asked her - "aur doon ya kaafi hai?"

No Reply!

"Naina?" He took her name meekly and then inclined forward to see her sleeping peacefully with eyes closed and lips parted, looking like the epitome of a cute fairy. He rested his palm on the cushion and kissed her soft baby pink cheek, smiling at his girl who truthfully was exhausted after a long day.

"Good Night," Sameer whispered in a hushed tone, moving back carefully as he didn't want to break her sleep.

After some time, when Naina shifted her body to her husband's side she slowly unlocked her heavy eyelids, seeing her favorite masculine frame lying next to her with that heart-stealing smile and fragrance oozing through him. She curved her lips in response and settled her palm on his chest, trying to fit her tiny body around his sturdy one, as if understanding her struggle even in a slumber. Sameer gently put her head on his arm and wrapped his right palm on her shoulder, lovingly patting her t-shirt's fabric without opening his eyes, but she could feel satisfaction on his face. Naina snuggled against his warm and comforting skin, her lips settled on his black hoodie.