• Handsome Pati Dev •

"Car kyu rok di?" Naina asked her husband when he abruptly halted the car once they were near a tea stall.

Sameer brought out two folded papers from inside the bag and asked her to choose one, following the current Instagram trend with his filmy wife.

"Oho, Instagram fever," Naina exclaimed dramatically while guffawing.

"Hmm, video bhi shoot karu kya? Reel ke liye?" He asked her confusingly, pressing his small lips.

"Tumhari marzi Sameer, tumhe itna social media ka shauk hai nahi, actually shauk hi nahi hai, toh tumhe comfortable ho toh kar lo recording warna koi baat nahi." She replied to him with an understanding expression, and he queried out of curiosity - "Tumhare itne saare followers hai, unko nahi dikhana?"

Naina chuckled at his innocent question, and slightly leaned ahead with the seatbelt tied tightly around her waist and chest, saying maturely - "Jab maine aur mere apno ne dekh liya hai ki tumne kya kya kiya hai mere birthday ke liye toh social media pe flaunt karne ka koi valid reason hi nahi hai."

Sameer was partly convinced by his wife's logical answer, but again something changed his mind and he said - "Phir bhi video record kar leta hoon, mere baccho ko dikhauga ki unke Papa kitne ache hai, unki mummy ke liye kitna karte hai har saal birthday pe."

Naina rounded her lips in grimace as she taunted him with a fake stern look - "Selfish Aadmi, main nahi karti kuch tumhare birthday pe?"

"Of course, karti ho, par kya haina baccho ke saamne mujhe mera naam karna hai. You know, khud ki humesha laal karna, toh wahi karna hai." Sameer passed a sheepish smile while rubbing his nape, moistening his boyish lips.

"Waah beta, nahi sahi hai, yeh karlo tum, main na tum dono ko chod kar apne mayke hi rehne chali jaungi. Phir dono baap beti karte rehna ek dusre ki laal meri balah se." Naina replied to him with a tight-lipped smile, announcing a firm decision that sounded funny instead of life-threatening.

"Waha se bhi tumhe humare ghar deliver kar dege, aakhir popat ek jagah thodi rehta hai?" Sameer said mischievously, and it aroused her to glare at him with acute sharpness of anger in her enlarged eyes.

"Fine sorry, aaj meri princess ka birthday hai toh usko naraz nahi karna." He lovingly stroked her cheek, blowing a soft kiss from a ten-inch distance.

Finally after five minutes of saying romantic, cheesy-coated words and phrases to his angry bird. Sameer managed to convince her for the video recording, and Naina first combed her glossy honey-brown tresses with her slender fingers, glancing at herself in the phone mirror to accept that she was looking good.

"Acchi dikh rahi hoon?" Despite knowing her husband wouldn't ever dare to say a wrong word about her dressing style. Naina asked him with a hopeful smile.

"Beautiful as usual." Not willing to waste his time. Sameer replied to her with a pretty broad smile, bringing a natural glow to her face.

As he began to record her on his phone. She squinted her eyes at the two white papers clipped between his fingers, choosing the second one after a few seconds of confusion and contemplation.

When Sameer revealed to her what was written in those chits. Naina couldn't help but smile widely as she selected --> Unlimited Golgappe instead of MCD meal which undeniably doesn't give her satisfaction as much as the roadside junk food does.

And Sameer saved the video on his phone, telling her in amusement - "Mujhe pata hi tha mera golgappa, golgappe wali chit hi lega, and see I was right again."