• Angelic Moon •

Sameer had been waiting for Naina for the past half an hour, his eager eyes hooked on the closed door of the bathroom. He can't keep calm now. He wants to make passionate love to her the whole night, and also tell her about the conversation he had with Aditi. She deserves to know what all happened in her absence and how her husband adhered to his loyalty and love for her -- His musings halted when her anklets rang softly in the vicinity, notifying his ears about her presence.

Finally!

A wide smile cracked on his lips while staring at her adorned in a sheeny floral nightgown, though it wasn't as appealing and revealing. It still charmed him and erected his little devil.

"Itna time lag gaya aaj tumhey fresh hone me?" Sameer asked her with a perplexed smile on his face.

"Haa, bahut garmi garmi hogayi thi toh shower le liya," Naina informed her man, applying a fresh coat of night cream on her squashy skin, massaging her round face as leniently as she could. It was helpful for dark circles and faint wrinkles -- She wasn't a young teenager anymore, she was turning old day by day and was looking slightly dull and feeble because of all the workloads and unfading stress of correcting Enaika's misbehavior and unacceptable habits without being a strict mother.

"Tension me lag rahi ho." Sameer guessed by reading his wife's face with confusion in his eyes as he wasn't sure about his statement.

"Nahi toh, kyun?" Naina said with a casual smile, picking up another night gel mixed with fresh organic aloevera to apply it to her face.

"Aise hi puch raha hoon." He shrugged off his shoulders, running his fingers over his silky smooth black hair to ruin its neatness.

She sighed in disbelief, wondering why the heck boys were so obsessed with raking a hand through their hair -- after every ten to fifteen seconds. Can't they keep their hands under control? Or was it to flaunt how glossy and tangle-free hair they have despite not using expensive chemical products like girls? She has seen Sameer playing with his thin naturally grown threads umpteenth times, even in serious situations he can't stop showing off his fascinating style to groom the hair with his long fingers.

"Acha, waise kal tum free hona I mean office nahi hai na?" Naina asked him after pondering over the insignificant topic for a moment.

"No," Sameer replied to her gently.

"Nice, Enaika ke teacher ke ghar kanjak poojan hai, toh tum use waha drop kar dena...mujhe kisi zaroori kaam se bank jana hai toh main nahi aa paugi." Naina informed him in a soft voice, leisurely dabbing the leaf-green gel on her light pink cold cheeks and massaging them with tenderness and meticulous attention. Sameer was impressed by the gentle steps and instructions she was following one after another to keep her skin healthy and tight, delaying their intimacy -- Not that he was going to attack her like a wild werewolf.

But he wouldn't mind chomping on Delicious Naina -- blessed with sweet round succulent lips, warm saliva, and vanilla-smelling cheeks -- her organic musk womanly body fragrance working like a cherry on top.

Remembering something important. He clarified - "Okay, but I don't have her address."

"Main send kar dungi WhatsApp pe." She was quick to delete his irrelevant worry with her thoughtful answer, now rubbing the side of her slender neck as slowly as she could while slightly craning her neck.

Sameer was tempted by the arresting sight in front of his hungry flaming eyes. Her graceful curves had influenced his gentleman side to transform into a feral passionate lover, the erection of his boner miserably struggling for a release. He calmed down himself with a few deep breaths, and uttered in a low voice - "Theek hain chalega."