• Calm Before The Storm •

"The music is good here," Naina told her husband when the cruise began to move inside the water with twinkling lights surrounding every corner. More than a hundred people were there, enjoying the loud music with their partners or friends.

"But not more than you," Sameer replied to his wife in a husky voice as she looked ethereal in a cherry red knee length one piece with a slit on the left waist side. Her long wavy hair was curled from the front, and the rest was resting on her back.

Naina captured many young boys' hearts tonight with her sizzling aura and enrapturing smile. Most of them were shifting their gazes at her, some were purely admiring her beauty, some were wishing to have her for a soft dance, and some were feeling envious of the man clad in a sea blue shirt and sand-dusted trousers for having such a beautiful woman with him.

They didn't know what kind of a relationship the young beautiful lass shared with the man happily twirling her around, but they knew he either would be her best friend or boyfriend or husband. A brother wouldn't stand too close to his sister.

"Sabki nazrein sirf tum par hai, aaj raat ki star toh tum ban gayi ho, not bad, haa," Sameer informed his wife with a wacky smile as he noticed men staring at her while pretending to be dancing with the person they came here. Naina didn't pay attention to his inutile information and simply moved her body according to the current music. She palmed his right hand and danced along with him with a sweet smile, her left palm resting on his shoulder. Sameer stared at her slender fingers and pushed his colossal one inside hers to lock their hands, the engagement ring shimmering proudly to his black eyes.

DJ remixes were playing in the background whilst the loaded cruise was proceeding ahead, showing the humans a glimpse of many breathtaking islands from a distance. Radhika recorded everything on her phone, loving the arrangements hers and her best friend's husband had made to make their night special. She dances gleefully to the Bollywood songs, making Aditya dance too.

The ambiance of the cruise was lively filled with energetic and enthusiastic people. Everyone seemed safe and trustworthy from their aura, but they didn't know that it was Calm Before The Storm.

The audience could see exquisite glimpses of North Bay Island along with the wonderful surreal coastline covering the entire island. The lights glittered more prettily when the sky darkened with black clouds and silver stars. The cruise traveled soothingly and delicately from one place to another to make the night extra charming and delicious starters were served to the humans to double their enjoyment and delight.

Sameer back-hugged his wife when a romantic song played for all the lovers, moving gently while beaming at the beauty in his arms. Naina loved how tenderly her husband was dancing with her with unrushed twirls and moves, and her smile widened when he rested a small kiss on her breezy cheek. He didn't hesitate to openly express his love for his wife, it was his right to let people know how crazily and immensely he is in love with this darling woman. He enthusiastically swirled her graceful body, watching her reciprocating his excitement with equivalent ebullience in her heart.

"Yahan bahut handsome ladke aaye hai." Naina teased her husband when he drew her closer to his chest, and truthfully his smile became shorter than before.

"Toh jake baat karo unse," Sameer said normally but his heart burnt excessively at just the thought of someone talking to his wife. Be it in a friendly way. He couldn't tolerate it now because many people came into her life before as well and ruined her happiness and peace because of their unnecessary presence and vile intentions. He loves smiling Naina, he loves to see her happy and excited.

"Tum yahan nahi hote toh kar leti shayad," Naina replied to him with a lopsided smile while calmly drinking a non-alcoholic beverage.

"Toh chala jau main?" Sameer asked her with a tight-lipped smile.