• Tumhari Khushi •

"Aatya, yeh honeymoon tya (kya) hota hai?" Parisha asked her aunt with a curious expression while tapping her index finger on her chin.

Naina's eyes widened in realization and she earned audible gasps from the people gathered in the living room for morning breakfast.

"Pari, aapne homework complete kiya?" Pranali tried to distract the little human's mind.

"Yesh," Parisha said with a sweet smile.

"Good girl, ab jaldi se breakfast finish karo phir Pari aur Mumma dono ghumi ghumi karney jayenge," Pranali spoke excitedly with a twinkle in her eyes and Parisha jumped on the sofa in buoyancy.

"Yay." She screamed in sheer zest.

Just when Naina thought her niece had forgotten about the question she innocently asked with so much curiosity in her eyes. Parisha turned to give her shock - "Aapne bataya nahi mujhe Aatya honeymoon ta (ka) meaning?"

Naina choked Onion Poha at her niece's inquiry and wondered how to tell her what her Aatya had done during her honeymoon period with her husband. Even the thought of Parisha getting to know a little bit of information about the Honeymoon made her feel weird and uncomfortable. She looked at her sister-in-law with a plea in her eyes, meanwhile, Nishikant and Sarita pretended to be oblivious to their granddaughter's desperation to find out the meaning of her question.

"Aapko pata hai Honey kya hota hai?" Naina started to speak with a soft smile, and Parisha nodded her head, saying - "Yesh, it is used for food."

"Yes shabbash, toh wahi honey apne bees se milne moon par jata hai." Naina fooled the little girl in a gentle voice.

"Oh, pal (par) aap lodh (log) tyu (kyu) gaye the saath me?" Parisha questioned.

"Yeh dekhne ke Honey moon se mila ya nahi," Naina said confidently which caused Pranali to giggle.

"Wow, fil (phir) toh aapne Moon pal (par) photo bhi tlit (click) ki hogi na?" Parisha asked her favorite aunt in utmost excitement, and Pranali shook her head at her daughter's never-ending list of questions.

"Waha camera leke jana allowed nahi hai babu," Naina replied to her smartly.

"Offo." The little girl gave a sullen smile while pouting in annoyance.

"Yes, solly." Naina cutely held her right ear with an apologetic smile.

"Toi (koi) baat nahi, pal (par) mujhe bhi jana hai Honeymoon pe," Parisha demanded with a glittering smile, and this time Prashant choked on the bread he was having.

"Babu waha sirf bade logo ko entry allowed hai." Naina endeavored to cajole her niece.

"I am a big girl, I am not chomall (small)" Parisha said in a stern voice.

"Yes, you're right. Main moon se baat karugi aur bolugi use ki meri pari baby ko waha aane ki permission de." Naina said with a convincing expression, but deep inside she pitied poor Parisha's situation. When she will grow up and learn the meaning of Honeymoon she is surely gonna regret her childhood mistake of asking such a private question in front of everyone.

"Yesh, thank you Aatya." Parisha runs to her aunt in sheer ebullience.

"You're welcome Bacha, ab jake toys se khelo jo main aapke liye leke aayi hoon, phir baad me aap aur main bahar jayege ice cream khane." Naina lovingly pulled her niece for a side hug while kissing her cheek, and Parisha smiled like an infant.