• Aloo Paratha •

Waking up next to the man you love the most in this world is one of the best and most special feelings to experience.

And Naina was lucky to embrace a new morning in her life with a lazy smile occurring on her pink lips.

She patted her mouth as she yawned noisily, veering her head at her sleeping human hugging her waist as tightly as possible for this bulky man. She lovingly caressed the side of his hairy cheek with her tiny palm while smiling unstoppably, silently thanking god numerous times for sending him into her life and vanishing her worry and apprehension of finding a trustworthy partner in this huge and cruel world. This adorable human solely belongs to her, and his beautiful existence in her life just amplified her trust and faith in the almighty.

"Good Morning Husband." Kissing his forehead. Naina whispered in a hushed tone, realizing Sameer wasn't in the mood to wake up early.

It was past 9:00 AM, and thankfully he had no office today, courtesy to HR for announcing a sudden holiday to the entire team. Unleashing a soft sigh. Naina thought to not disturb his beauty sleep and allow him to dream of their wonderful future with one little girl or boy. She gently pushed aside his heavy manly hand, covering his body with the duvet as intense hickeys given by her on his shaggy chest and broad shoulders were triggering her calmed hormones.

Today is going to be a long day.

Naina thought as there was a function at Radhika's place around lunchtime on the occasion of welcoming home a young prince and the stunning new mother, plus. It was her husband's birthday too, so it has to be good.

At 10:15 AM.

King Sameer woke up from his heavy slumber after spending a wild night with his energetic wife, always asking him to go for another round. She is literally too crazy and unstoppable in bed. Smiling slowly at her thoughts. He hopefully began to run his hand on the left side of the bed to find his pretty girl, but much to his dismay. It was all empty. He jerked open his groggy eyes to locate the woman who stole his sleep yesterday and found no one in the room, just her wet towel resting on the recliner chair.

So she already took a shower?

Without him?

Why?

He's a birthday boy. He should be rewarded with a steaming hot shower.

But alas, his wife disappointed him the moment he woke up.

Huh!

Dusht Biwi.

Sameer pursed his lips while lifting his rough frame, his back pressing against the white pillow, and his despair eyes looking around the vacant room to feel the lavender fragrance blended with organic citrus fruit lingering in the wind. He inhaled a deep breath to get mesmerized by the young absent owner of this perfume, and a cute smile promptly colored his morning face.

He spotted his packed gift lying on the small table, and realized in the zest of loving her madly all along the night he completely forgot to open it and reveal what his girl had got him this time.

Should he unpack it now?

Will it be fine if he does that in her absence?

No, this idea doesn't seem right.

Naina should see his childish excitement and worthy reaction while unwrapping the birthday present.

She should know how baby her all-time rude and angry husband becomes whenever his wife gets him something new and cute just like her face.