• Jab Tak Hai Jaan •

As they entered the room. Sameer caught his wife by her wrist when she began to walk ahead, and Naina looked back at him in confusion.

"Kya hai?" She asked him.

"Bahut masti chadi thi na tumhe waha restaurant me sandwich khate time. Kabhi se mujhe tease kiye jaa rahi thi." He said or rather dominated her through his words while pulling her back towards him.

"Arey, tum toh ab sab chizon ka hisab kitab rakhne lage ho," Naina spoke with a playful smile, and the next moment her back was touched against his masculine frame with his palms enfolding around her waist to confine her ways.

"Achi chizon me kabhi piche nahi hatna chahiye hai," Sameer said amusingly and raised her left wrist to pull out the velvety yellow rubber band. He held her silky long hair and tied them up in a loose bun, making her grin internally.

Naina felt a soft kiss on her neck which caused her heart to flutter against her ribcage. Sameer moved up, his chin tickling the skin underneath her left cheek, and he tentatively ran the tip of his tongue on her earlobe while wrapping her protectively around him.

"Isi ka intezaar kar rahe the na tum." She teased her husband and playfully punched him in his stomach.

He winced in pain, but of course, that was an act to show how powerful her punch was.

"Shadi ko sirf 10 din hue hai aur abhi se pati par atyachar shuru tunhare?" Sameer complained, rubbing his tummy with a cute pout.

"Pati bhi kuch kam zulmi nahi hain," Naina said in a husky voice and was about to go, but a strong force of hand pulled her back, and the next second the ground was swept beneath her feet as her husband carried her enthusiastically in his beefy arms.

"Kya kar rahe ho?" She asked him with a fake vexed expression.

"Batane jaa raha hoon ki tumhara pati kitna zulmi ho sakta hai." He said in a husky voice and started to take his wife toward their bed.

Naina giggled, throwing her legs in the air while attempting to release herself from his firm clutches, but Sameer paid no attention to her futile struggles and placed her body on the bed with a mischievous smile taking its position on his boyish lips. He dragged down the casual olive green jacket and started to open the buttons of his shirt which was his wife's favorite task to do. She cozily grinned at her husband while laying obediently on the sheet, staring at him taking off the piece of cloth and throwing it away.

Sameer pinned her down with an exciting smile, his wrists holding hers on either side of the cushion. He gave a soul-searing look to his wife who was dramatically shaking her head for no, and soon his lips were pressed fully on her sylphlike neck, kissing every inch of it with enormous zest and passion. He heard an earnest snigger escaping her mouth at his rough and ticklish strokes, and his insides flamed on the desirous fire when he collided his darkening eyes at her sweet spot, ready to savor, and his lips naturally strolled soothingly on her collarbone and shoulder, marking them with the wetness of his love.

Naina pressed her toe ring against his ankle, his name rolling out of her mouth sensually, and Sameer loosened his grip on her wrist when he placed his palm on the side of her warm cheek, his lips engrossed in melting under the sweltering heat of her inducing skin.

She sensed her husband playing happily with the pendant and beads of her mangalsutra while kissing her unrelentingly on her neck, and just then her cell phone vibrated on the table attached to the bed, coercing her to narrow her eyes at the person.

Naina somehow managed to slide up the call, and heard a woman saying - "Hi Mam."

"Umm hi?" Naina couldn't recognize the voice of the young lady.