• Chand Sitaron •

Sameer was gazing down at her left wrist looking way too enthralling to his intense orbs because of the dark intimate red bangles with his name engraved there by using stones. It fascinated him in myriad ways, and he couldn't stop smiling like a stupid teenage boy, her milky hand fitting around his giant one with perfection radiating in the air.

He felt like kissing her teeny-weeny fingertips and caressing her bangles with tenderness, wanting to listen to their musical tunes and looking into her deep eyes to know if she loved his gentle gestures.

"Sameer." Naina took his name in excitement, and he came out of his thoughts, shifting his gaze at her.

"Haa bolo?" Sameer asked her gently.

"I want that teddy." She zealously pointed her finger at the gaming zone which had numerous toys on display which humans could win by following the task rules.

"Naina, tumhare paas already bahut saare teddies hai, including me." He said in utter surprise, and his wife glowered at him, clarifying - "Toh? Naya nahi le sakti main? aur dekho na, kitna cute hai, ekdum dil ko touch kar lene wala."

Sameer stared at her in dejection, feeling reluctant to go and play the boring game just for the ordinary teddy which he could even purchase from a toy shop.

"Jao na, tumne promise kiya tha na mere baba se ki tum meri saari khwahishen puri karoge?" Naina emotionally blackmailed him, her tone nearly sounding like a baby.

"Maine kab puri nahi ki hai?" Sameer asked her in a calm tone with a conspicuous frown on his face.

"Abhi, dekho na kaise yahi khade reh kar mera muh dekh rahe ho, jaa bhi nahi rahe," Naina said with an adorable expression while pursing her lips, making him sigh inaudibly.

He sauntered to the stall without uttering a word, and she giggled in excitement, biting her lower lip when her husband looked back at her, mouthing mischievously - "I want my reward after winning." She obediently nodded, responding to his demand with an impish smile - "I Will Give It." Sameer smirked in delight, fetching a shooting gun from the dusky-toned man.

He professionally aimed at the hanger under which the teddy bear was sitting innocently, his hand raised high to scrutinize the target, and suddenly his tranquil eyes veered back at Naina, his wife, looking all cute and excited to win her favorite soft toy. Sameer smiled in response, pulling back the trigger confidently.

The harmless bullet launched directly at the yellow round ring, making him win the teddy bear his wife was Obsessed with. The dusky-skinned man handed over the prize to the young boy, and Sameer walked to his girl, who was seen buoyantly clapping for his achievement with that childlike smile donning her lips.

"Pehle reward do," Sameer said in a deep voice as Naina tried to take the teddy bear from his hands.

"Kya chahiye hai?" She asked him amusingly.

"Meetha." He demanded, his dark eyes lowering to his thirsty lips.

"Toh wahan jake candy floss kha lo." Naina said like a baby, attempting to hold her teddy, but Sameer deftly hid it behind his back, saying in a hoarse voice, his head leaning forward - "Jaan, tum pichli time jab hum fun fair gaye the tabhi jaisi baatein kar rahi hona?"

"Haa, mujhe bhi abhi yaad aaya ki tumne us time bhi aise hi mujhe teddy bear jeeta kar reward ki demand ki thi," Naina spoke with a sweet-naughty smile, and he rounded his lips in amusement.

"Toh kab de rahi ho phir?" He questioned.

"Dekho tumhare naam ki chudiyaan banwali maine as a gift, toh ab aur kya doon?" She bargained and made him feel speechless with her thoughtful reply.