• Extreme •

"Is baar Navratri ka kya plan hain?" Naina asked her husband while sliding a butterfly locket belt around her slim waist and adjusting the pink full-sleeved shirt.  

"Kya? Mujhe koi interest nahi hai garba wagera khel ne me." Sameer said with tedious eyes, clearly not willing to hysterically dance for damn three/four hours.

"Chalo na is baar toh, humesha mana kar dete ho. Yaha tumhari wife garba khelne ke liye mare jaa rahi hai and you are refusing to come." Naina requested, looking at his bored expression through the mirror as she was dressing up for the office.

"Naina, tumhe jana hai toh jao na, maine roka hai kya? Please don't force me." Sameer said in a meek tone while lacing his black shoes and then standing up, only to realize how tall he looked in front of his little doll.

Cute!

"Fine, mat suno meri." Naina furiously slammed the hairbrush on the vanity table, approached the desk to fetch her MacBook and slid it inside the bag.

"Arey, tum toh gussa ho rahi ho, mujhe nahi pasand yeh sab khelna. I will get bored yaar, tum jake enjoy karo na humare doston ke saath. Why do you want me to accompany you?" He spoke softly, attempting to convey to his irritable wife his complete lack of interest in the popular traditional dance event. In response, she gripped the file tightly in her hand, striving to maintain her composure and refrain from speaking out of turn.

"Maine tumhe itne saal kabhi force kiya hai batao? Is baar hi insist kar rahi hoon na, woh bhi itne pyar se. Can't you even consider my request?" She turned back to look at him tenderly, emotionally blackmailing her poor husband who was left with no choice but to unwillingly nod his head and say - "Main sochunga."

"Thank you so much." Naina nearly jumped on her tall man with a cute smile, kissing his dark stubble out of excitement and hope.

"Bahut chalak ho tum, chalak lomdi ki tarah, ache se janti ho kaise apne stubborn husband ko blackmail karna hain," Sameer remarked with a knowing smile while gently massaging his right palm on the mild transparent material of her baby pink shirt.

"Ab kya kare janab, aapko sidhi, pyaar ki bhasha samjh me nahi aati na," Naina said amusingly, locking her arms around his nape and looking into his shimmering eyes.

"Hum bhi kya kare madam. Humein toh sirf mohabbat ki bhasha samjh me aati hai." He poetically replied to her, his slender fingers slowly traversing to her lower back and rubbing it sensually with a lopsided smile.

"Humne aapse mohabbat ki hi is tarah se hai ki aapko uske alawa na kuch dikhta hai, na samjh aata hai, aur na hi sunai deta hai." She spoke passionately, erotically running her index finger on his throbbing throat and twitching her juicy lips to aggravate the wild man inside him, and as anticipated. He yanked her closer to his broad chest, teasingly biting her nose.

"Lagta hai madam ka aaj office jane ka mood nahi hai," Sameer said amusingly, lowering his intense eyes on her quivering petals, inducing him to kiss them as fondly and delicately as he could.

"Mood toh waise bhi humesha tumhe kiss karne ka hi rehta hai mera, bas paapi pet ke liye office jana padhta hai." Naina made a humorous remark, conveying her annoyance through facial expressions, which prompted him to affectionately tap the center of her forehead while speaking softly - "Meri Pagal Si Ladki."

"Mera Pagla Sa Ladka." She giggled without filters, tiptoeing to kiss his hairy chin and close her glowing eyes in pure bliss and love.

As Naina withdrew her head, a charming smile graced her lips. However, Sameer's jovial gaze inadvertently fell upon her neck, which was bereft of the wedding chain, causing his smile to fade instantly and a large furrow to appear on his forehead.