• Recognition - Appreciation •

"Awwle mera baccha, maasi ko dekh kar kitna khushi khushi ho raha hai." Naina lovingly carried her delicate nephew in her slender arms, beholding his precious cute smile while staring at her clown-like face.

"Tujhe dekh kar nahi tera joker jaisa chehra dekh kar has raha hoga." Radhika passed a playful comment, causing Sameer to laugh but silently, not willing to sleep outside the room for daring to laugh when someone is insulting Princess Naina.

"Haha." Naina forced a smile to her face, wishing to curse Radhika but knowing that the infant she was having closer to her might hear not-so-innocent words and after growing up will learn to use them often.

"Kab yeh bada hoga aur kab main iske liye ekdum cute se cartoon wale kapde leke aau," Sonali commented with exuberance in her voice.

"Lagta hai Sonali apna photo t-shirt par personalized karwane wali hai because she said she will bring cartoon wale kapde for our cute Aradhya," Naina spoke with a mischievous smile, and the lawyer girl immediately raised a haircomb to throw on her laughing face but she firmly controlled herself to not hurt her little prince.

"Tum Naina ke saath kaise reh lete ho yaar? Kitne bekaar joke marti hai." Sonali turned to complain to her brother-in-law with a vexed expression, and Sameer stifled his sheepish smile.

"Badi khushi se reh raha hai woh mere saath," Naina said confidently while tenderly kissing the infant who fell asleep again.

Kids and their love for sleep is never-ending.

But she was a different case, staying wide awake till morning and then falling asleep for one/two hours. She used to have intervals after every hour, crying aloud, so bitterly, and sulking for everyone's attention --> That's how her parents described her to be, insomniac, blood-sucking, and cribbing baby in childhood, always behind their peace and precious sleep.

"Waise ek baat kehni padegi. Tujhse humne expect nahi kiya tha ki tu Sameer se sach me shadi karegi." Sonali said honestly, making Naina feel staggered for a moment.

"Me too, mujhe toh mere dost ke liye darr laga rehta tha humesha ki kahi phir dubara uska Dil na toot jaye Naina ki wajah se." Ankita joined the conversation and expressed her fear in a soft voice, pressing a nervous smile on her face.

"I agree, mujhe toh umeed bhi nahi thi ki meri inke Sangeet ke liye playlist kabhi kaam aayegi bhi ya nahi." Radhika giggled, carefully taking her son from Naina's hands and putting him safely inside the cradle, staring at his peaceful face having no stress.

"Tum logo ko main itni buri lagti hoon kya?" Naina said in a lighthearted way with a plain smile, but deep inside she was hurt by their comments and assumptions which might not sound offensive to them but it was upsetting for her and a huge question on her pure and true love for Sameer.

"Nahi yaar, it's just we were afraid of seeing Sameer heartbroken, kyuki woh tumse kuch zyada hi pyaar karta hai. Deewano wala, toh hum uske liye worried the. Nothing else." It was Sagar this time to reply to Naina's question in a gentle voice, his face having no guilt.

"That's my point too. Pyaar karne walo ka jab dil toot tha haina, kasam se duniya ke sare dukh bhare gaane yaad aa jate hai us time pe." Ankita commented, happy for her best friend for getting married to the love of his life.

Sameer was shaking his head in disbelief, wondering why they were unnecessarily bringing the past into the present. They are gathered at his place to enjoy Sunday and watch a newly released movie, talking about what happened in the past and how scared they were for him because he is a highly sensitive person is meaningless.

"Kya tum log sab purani baatein leke baith gaya. Chalo movie dekhte hai." He suggested, trying to distract their attention from the worthless current subject of conversation.