• Pyaar Wala Din •

Naina was having a video chat with Radhika who happened to call her when she just stepped out of the bathroom, all freshened up.

Naina was planning to call her pregnant friend after some time as she needed to wake up her baby husband first and push him to the bathroom to get ready for their day out.

Sighing. She walked to the balcony, enthusiastically waving her hand at the slightly curly-haired woman.

"Bhul gayi na tu mujhe udaipur jake." There Radhika started with her emotional drama.

"Haa yaar, acha hua tune mujhe call kar diya warna jab tak Mumbai aati I would have forgotten ki meri koyi Radhika naam ki dost bhi hai." Naina didn't leave any stone unturned to sound like a dramatic woman, and Aditya was seen shaking his head from a distance while doing the last-minute touch-up on his office outfit.

"Aaj kaunsa office? Aaj toh valentine's day haina." She couldn't help but ask her chubby friend in a confused tone.

"Valentine's day hai toh kya? It's celebrated with your loved ones, not between employees and boss." Aditya corrected his wedding planner friend with a cute smile, slipping the comb inside the drawer.

"Haa haa par tu aaj chutti le sakta tha na, itna bhi good employee banne ki zarurat nahi hai," Naina replied to him with a flared-up nose.

"Arey yaar jaana zaroori hai, warna main khud hi nahi jata, but I'll be back home early," Aditya said gently, wearing an expensive grey steel wristwatch on the left side.

"Fine, aur bata, chotu kya kar raha hai?" Naina turned to ask her best friend with a twinkling smile, lowering her gaze to her tummy.

"Mummy ko tang karta hai, bahut nauseous feel hota hai, khane ka bhi mann nahi hota." Radhika expressed her woes in a low voice, looking down at her stomach with a flattened smile.

"Awww, chotu zyada tang mat karo abhi apni aai ko, bahar aake karna, bahut bahut. In fact, main aur aap dono milkar aai baba ko pareshan karege." Instead of teaching good morals to Radhika's unborn baby. Naina started to spoil him/her with her wicked plans, causing the slightly-curly-haired girl to glare at the woman building up roguish ideas to irritate her and her husband.

"Kaisi maasi banegi tu?" Radhika asked or rather taunted her in a sharp voice.

"Maa Jaisi, Maa Si," Naina said with a solemn-dreamy smile on her face, and Radhika melted when she deciphered how eager her childhood best friend looked to become a Masi.

"Tujhe pata hai, I always wanted to have a sister, maybe badi behen...par aai baba ne mujhe duniya me lane ke baad full stop hi laga diya," Naina spoke gloomily while pouting similar to a pig.

"Behen tujhe lane ke baad agar koi beti beta hota bhi toh pagal tu badi hoti na phir, woh toh chote hote." Radhika corrected her friend's huge blunder with a playful smile.

Naina shot a deathly fireball at her pregnant pal from miles away, and Radhika pressed her lips to hold onto her bubbling laughter.

When Naina's anger thinned considering Radhika needs to be treated like a princess during these excruciating days. She said gently - "Haa wahi, tu emotions dekhna yaar, main bhua ban gayi, mami ban gayi, bahu bani, biwi bani, dost bani, nanand bani, bhabhi bani, agar kuch na bani toh woh hain Maasi, and I am so damn excited to welcome your baby."

Radhika felt an array of emotions clipping her insides when she observed how sincerely Naina wanted to cherish the sacred relationship of a Maasi and Bhanji/Bhanja with her upcoming child. It was apparent from her sweet smile that she was awaiting to spoil the kids with her limitless pampering and cuddles.