• Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai •

"Oye no makeup?" After noticing his wife for a good time. Sameer dared to ask her.

"No," Naina said quickly, looking at his delightful smile in the mirror. She continued - "I love my skin aur roz foundation and different creams wagera laga kar thodi rough ho gayi hai. Toh ab se No Makeup for normal events or outings."

"That's like my girl." Sameer blew a happy kiss to his woman while wearing his shoes.

"Only yours." She warmly smiled, brushing a glossy nude color lipgloss.

"Achi dikh rahi ho." He praised his wife in a husky voice only to regret the next moment when he received a knowing smirk from her side.

"Looking Beautiful." Sameer altered his words and said sheepishly.

Thinking something with a stifled smile. Naina looked at her charming man and uttered, in a soft voice - "Tum bhi ache dikh rahe ho."

Sameer loved how his woman changed the usual phrase that she used to use to compliment him and choose the one he expresses his love with.

Such small yet meaningful gestures from your partner make you feel happy and blessed.

He stood up and diligently filled her hairline with vermillion, the powder falling on her tiny nose as well. He gently wiped away the extra one and quickly pecked her forehead, saying - "My Biggest Joy."

"Mine too." Kissing his soft cheek. Naina whispered in a hoarse voice.

• They finished the remaining rituals of their new beginnings with the love and support of each other and took the blessings of all the priests present in the huge temple. They took the prasad along with themselves, smiling at each other at intervals. They loved the peace and silence around the holy place, the positivity which directly touched their souls, and the soft smiles of the humans while praying for something they are longing to have. Indeed temples are filled with divinity and optimism to wash away your negative vibes, vicious thoughts, confusions, hurdles, and complicated situations for the time being.

SamaiNa offered a good amount of donation in the charity box for the village kids for their better education and later distributed plates of hygienic food to the poor people which was prepared in the backyard of the temple where Sameer already asked them to make Aloo Sabzi, Puri and Kheer for as many people as they can. The happy smiles on the children, the unfiltered blessings shared by uncles and aunties, and the delight of having delicious meals on their faces were truly a bliss to watch. Sameer and Naina felt content while offering food to the people standing in a long queue, eagerly waiting for their turn, and sincerely folded their hands in front of them with a sweet and welcoming looks on their faces.

They didn't take a video of them giving a plate of proper meals to the poverty-stricken people. They did everything in a private affair and were satisfied with the pure joy shared by the village kids after finishing the bowl of Rice Pudding.

"Finally saari rasmein riti riwaaz ho gaye," Naina said with a relaxed smile while strolling on the quiet street.

"Yes...kitne khush the na woh sare bache aur unke parents bhi," Sameer exclaimed exuberantly.

"Haa yaar, it felt so good...kitne dinon baad humne inke liye thoda sa kuch kiya hai," Naina said with a soft smile, remembering the natural beauty of their warm smiles while addressing her as Didi and her husband as Bhaiya.

"Right, we should often do this haa," Sameer suggested, feeling overjoyed.

"Yes we will. There's no harm in doing noble works." Naina conceded.