• I Still Like Her •

Applying a kumkum in between the eyebrows. SamaiNa left the temple after having a great time there with some cute, comical banters here and there to keep up the healthy pattern of their relationship.

"Yeh tum Baba ban kar kyu ghum rahe ho? Shaving kyu nahi ki itne din se?" Naina's question with annoyance in her voice erupted a boyish thin smile on his lips as he looked at her amusingly, and then started to rub his thick stubble to irritate her more.

"Tumhare liye toh accha hi haina, koyi ladki mujhe dekhegi bhi nahi, aur na line maregi." Sameer said playfully yet thoughtfully, slyly winking at his flummoxed wife.

"Tumhari na sahi, par meri bahut izzat hai market me, kisi ne tumhey dekh liya aise toh kya kahenge ki Naina ka husband itna sant baba ban kar kyu ghum raha hai. Kahi himalaya jaa kar settle hona ka toh plan nahin haina iska?" Naina spoke with a disgruntled expression while walking laggardly on the side road.

"Izzat?" He mocked her irrevocable confidence level, adding further with a whimsical grin - "Tum na is market me sirf meri wajah se logo ko dikhai deti ho, jab hum saath me chalte hai tab logo ko door se main hi dikhta hoon tumse pehle. Isliye they recognize us, or else tum toh itni small little girl ho ki bheed me kho jao."

Her heart went frenzy at his honest statement, her eyes widening on their own while glowering at him --> Wanting to break those young jaws through which he was giving a sheepish smile after contentedly laughing at her expanse.

"Itni hi meri height se tumhe problem thi toh shadi kyu ki phir mujhse?" Naina asked him in a strident voice, clearly miffed by her dusht husband's audacity to make fun of her little-little height.

Attractively grinning at his ladylove. Sameer quickly tilted his head to reply to her in a breathy voice - "Because I Love You."

Goosebumps played on her forearms when she heard one of the heart-nerving confessions from him, biting her lower lip while stealing an obvious glance at him, prompt butterflies dancing enthusiastically inside her tummy as if celebrating an occasion. She saw her husband lovingly putting a swirled hair tendril behind her left ear, saying - "Aur pyaar me deewana insaan kuch nahi dekhta."

"Hogayi tumhari dialogue baazi?" Naina asked him with a sarcastic smile residing on her lips, shaking her head as she began to walk again.

"Sach kisi ko sunna pasand hi nahi hai." Sameer said dramatically, opening his Instagram to watch romantic reels.

He watched several videos where sweetheart kids were seen laughing wholeheartedly or hugging their father when they returned home from work, brightening up the man's crestfallen face after having a hectic day with their adorable smiles and unfading love for him.

Sameer had a reflection of longing blended with grey droplets in his neutral eyes for still being bereft of beholding his cute-cute children excitedly waiting for his comeback on the doorstep, rightfully sitting on his back and asking him to give them a ride around the whole house, or sleeping peacefully on his chest, letting him play with them as long as he could, or allowing him to feed them with his hands and endure their Nakhrey and adorable tactics to avoid consuming healthy nutrition, making him feel lucky to get them toys and educational instruments to make them learn alphabets and numbers. He will surely do every possible thing and task for their kids, always wishing, trying to be a good and best father to make humans around him acknowledge that he just has his mother's husband's blood inside him, unfortunately. He is wholly different from the loathsome man's personality, knowing well how to love, respect, and care for his dear ones.

But before thinking about becoming a loving father to his children, he first has to learn to be the great and understanding husband his wife truly deserves. He can't initiate fights whenever he wants just because he's feeling envious of the man she considers a normal friend. He has to immediately work on his anger issues and make sure to heal his peculiar mentality which views every boy as Naina's Loverboy. His Impulsive reactions had already brought a thin thread of tormenting distance between them, if he didn't improvise his mistakes and mend them with sensibility and maturity before time ran out. He will surely end up losing a major part of his life --> The cheerful, bubbly, smiling queen Naina.