• Uff...teri ada •

"Tumne gharpe call kiya?" Naina asked her husband once they sat inside the cab.

"Kiske liye? Subah baat ki toh thi sabhi se." Sameer said in perplexity.

"Haa par ab phir se baat kar lete haina, kya pata haveli pahuch ne ke baad waha se..." Naina stopped abruptly when her loving brother-in-law looked at her scathingly, and she smartly flipped the words - "Network mile na mile, khamakha tension karege."

"Bahut ache se samjh raha hoon main tumhari baatein dear bhabhi ji," Anshuman said tactfully.

"Nahi, tum jo soch rahe ho waisa bilkul kuch nahi hai," Naina assured him with a scared expression.

"Toh kaisa hai phir? Kindly explain." Anshuman asked her in amusement.

"Mujhpe shaq karoge ab tum? Apni Bhabhi pe?" Naina used the most effective weapon against her brother-in-law who was rendered speechless and blank.

"Tumne yeh sabko emotionally blackmail karne ki tarkeeb kaha se seekhi hai?" Sameer leaned ahead and asked his wife in a low voice, his words showing his curiosity to find out the teacher who taught Naina all the misleading things.

"Sab kuch seekhne ki zarurat nahi hoti, kuch chizein hum khud seekh lete hai," Naina said in amusement.

"Haa, jaise mujhe tang karna seekha tumne." He replied with a thin smile.

"Ab tumhe tang karna hai hi itna aasan, kya kare." She giggled, looking outside the window, earning a glimpse of beautiful nightlife.

"Abhi bhi wahi kar rahi hona tum?" Sameer asked her with a knowing smile on his lips, and Naina nodded her head, making him sigh.

"Jeena yaha, marna yaha, iske siva jana kaha." Ankita started to sing in a disheartened tone with a fake appalled expression on her face.

Everyone's heads swerved in her direction and boys were finding it hard to stifle their mischievous smiles.

"Agar tu aise hi gaati rahi na pure rastey janeman toh main haveli pahuch ne se pehle hi coma me chala jaunga." Ankita was about to sing another heartbroken song from her playlist. When her longtime boyfriend passed a sarky comment, rolling his eyes at her overdramatic nature.

"Main toh yeh soch rahi hoon ki humein waha se bahar leke aayega kaun agar by chance waha jake humara The End ho gaya toh?" Anjali raised a thoughtful question with solemnity echoing in her voice.

"That's what I had been thinking kal raat se," Sonali said irascibly.

"Main ek kaam karti hoon. Social media pe kaha jaa rahe hai woh post kar deti hoon, aur gharwalo ko bhi WhatsApp pe current location send kar deti hoon taki jab meri koyi khabar na milein toh woh log dhundte dhundte mujhe haveli tak pahuch jaye." Ankita suggested, asking Anshuman the exact name of the historical haunting place with a stressful face.

"Please tag us as well," Naina said pleadingly.

The boys effortlessly ignored their girls' comments and stress over the fact that they would give farewell to this world pretty soon because according to Dear Google and their suspicious minds, the place they were heading has bad records and only impossible miracles can save their lives. Which genuinely wasn't based on true events, all the descriptions posted at different sites were false and had no genuineness. But still, humans like their respective partners trust superstitious rumors and start assuming things before experiencing them in the real life.

As the cab parked outside the mountainous Haveli. Anshuman paid the driver, and the bill would be distributed among them once they returned to Mumbai. Girls were seen shuddering, their hands clutching each other firmly, their lips quivering, and every inch of their bodies vibrating at seeing the huge spiderwebs and horrible red paint plastered on the old walls. They gazed at the dried autumn leaves sprawled on the undusted floor, and suddenly decades-long husks of flowers began to fly recklessly in the wind when they took a step ahead, making the scene look like a horror movie.