• Fikar •

Images of Happy and so-in-love SamaiNa flashed in front of her bleary eyes when she plunged into the sea of guilt and reconsideration, her heart rates plummeting every second she was thinking deeply about the best memories, beautiful days, colorful nights, blissful experiences, fantastic adventures, unfiltered smiles, organic shine, pleasant fragrances attracting each other, secret trips to the kitchen, terrace, long drives in the rainy season, and dancing around, anytime, anywhere, any moment, giving no attention to anyone, just basking in the air of romance and love. 

Just how happy they were when Abhinav didn't exist in their lives.

How cheerful her husband used to be, never leaving her hand and always motivating her to not worry about her professional life.

How supportive he had been so far without complaining that why can't she cook tasty food like others. Why can't she clean the mess, or why can't she just learn to be a little responsible towards household chores.

Not only him, but even his mother and sister never considered her as an outsider. Always stood by her side, they even chided Sameer at times when they felt it was his fault and immature reactions.

She was undeniably blessed with the best family, giving her all the joy, love, happiness, peace, respect, attention, importance, and kindness without making her feel like they were doing a favor to her by being sweet and humble to her.

Having been bestowed with such a beautiful family and madly-in-love husband is every girl's dream.

But she was lucky her dream came true.

For sure they had their ups and downs, lowkey, monotonous days, happy and sad moments, boring nights, emotional trauma, anxiety issues, frequent fights and arguments over unnecessary topics, breakdowns, heartbreaks, and so many things which come as a free of cost in every long-lasting relationship, and that's how it should be. Every day can't be as happening and beautiful as you expect it to be, most of the time unexpected scenarios, disagreements, disappointment, haunting silence, and misconceptions occur out of nowhere, leaving you clueless.

But you have to stay strong and keep faith in your partner to handle every complicated situation delicately and patiently.

And that's what Sameer was expecting from her at this time.

Support, trust, and understanding.

But she can't give it to him after facing his horrible and nerve-chilling sight.

Naina carefully lowered her teary gaze to the nuptial chain clasped on her neck, her vibrating fingers tightly grasping the diamond pendant with hot rainfall steadily escaping her moist eyes, thinking about the day Sameer made her wear this piece of prideful ornament with will and utmost delight, giving her the right to be a part of his life and cherish him every day. To get promoted from secret girlfriend to happy wife and the mother of his future children.

She toyed with the aligned beads while absent-mindedly blinking her eyes, her drenched lashes moving at her feet still glued on the threshold of the door instead of crossing the border and leaving their house.

She wasn't going to divorce him and live separately for the rest of her life, yet the heaviness in her chest, the unbearable pain in her heart, the unstoppable tears appearing in her broken eyes, the frequent fluctuating of her heartbeats, the churning of her stomach, the destruction of her soul made her experience the same emotional trauma she would have experienced if they would have mutually decided to part ways. But nothing of this sort was happening, they weren't going to leave each other at any point. They would rather prefer good communication and healthy discussion than acting callow and stupid in the heat of the moment.