• Aira Gaira •

"Haha, just kidding my doll." Sameer lovingly pinched her soft chin, and she rolled her eyes in response.

He sighed in response, getting up once again to get something for his enraged wife which undeniably she would love it.

Naina curiously tilted her head sideways, watching him rummaging through the arranged contents inside his cabinet. As he found the box. He opened it, carefully taking out the thick roll.

"Kya dhund raha hai yeh?" She thought, and before she could reach any conclusions. Her husband came back to her with a transparent unused bubble wrap.

"Wow," Naina exclaimed joyfully, grabbing her favorite time-pass game from his colossal hands. Sameer giggled, staring at his baby wife popping the round balls with an enthusiastic grin on her lips.

"Yeh kaha se le aaye tum?" She asked him.

"Woh jo tumne perfume diye the na, usme yeh aaya tha bahut sara, main fekne wala tha kal phir yaad aaya ki mere ghar me ek nanhi si pari hai. Jise iske saath khelne me maza aayega." Sameer replied to his girl with a sweet smile on his lips, and Naina scrunched up her nose, bringing the transparent wrap closer to him. He could hear the cute noise of air bubbles bursting in his left ear, and he laughingly shook his head, saying in amusement - "Tu khud bachi hai aur tujhe baby chahiye hai?"

"Main bachi hoon iske liye toh ek bache ki zimmedari lene se darti hoon, warna toh bache meri jaan hai," Naina replied to him gently, her eyes hooked to popping the small holes.

"I bet sweetheart. Tu lajawab maa banegi." Pressing his nose on her bubbly pink cheek. Sameer said confidently, his voice thickened with zest.

"Lajawab biwi toh hai hi." Drawing his head downward. He rested a kiss on her neck, his words calling an army of immediate goosebumps on her soft skin.

"Side hato," Naina said meekly, trying to push him back with her elbow.

"Aaj Nahin." Sameer pinned her down on the bed, the bubble wrap loosely draped around her left wrist.

"Sameer." She whispered his name feebly as her sole interest at this moment was playing with the bubble wrap and popping all its air holes.

"Please Janam." He pleaded with her through his melting steel orbs, his fingers threading through the silky arousing lace of her nightsuit.

"Yaar ab mujhse romance nahi hoga, tum yeh bubble wrap kyu le aaye?" Naina complained, and all his enthusiasm to kiss her evaporated when he heard her complaining about bringing the molded pulp.

"Yeh kya baat hui? Bache hone ke baad agar main tumhare kareeb aauga, toh tum kya kahogi phir, ki Sameer ab mujhse romance nahi hoga, tum yeh bacho ko kyu le aaye?" Sameer asked his wife with a shocked face, his heart nearly jumping out of his mouth.

"Bacho ko tum thodi, main le aaugi na is duniya me." She clarified happily.

"Haa lekin hard work toh equally mera bhi hoga na." He mentioned.

"Par unka weight toh main bear karugi na nau mahine," Naina said with an offensive expression, hitting him on his head with the bubble wrap.

"Ugh, stop it," Sameer yelled, though lowly, giving a disbelieving look.

"Toh mujhe chup chap khel ne do bubble wrap se." She appealed, pulling her lips for a heart-stealing pout.

"Yaar." He pushed himself aside, letting his wife get up to play with the craft roll.

"Tum bhi khelo na." Naina offered like a good girl, and Sameer stared at her with disappointment, controlling his untrammelled urge to tell her that her age should be under Ten because her antics and deeds are similar to kids.