• Tamanna •

"See this baby." Naina enthusiastically showed her husband the post she came across on Instagram, and Sameer tediously swerved his gaze at her phone screen, reading the words with his eyes turning furious and annoyed by each passing second.

"Kya bakwas hai yeh?" He asked her sternly while flaring up his nose.

"Kya? Sahi likha hai ekdum. If your girl doesn't call you Bhai, then you have the wrong girl." Naina re-read the post with a bright smile on her face, causing him to look at her murderously with a hidden wish weaving in his heart to reprimand the creator of this word right away.

"Yeh saari bakwas baatein mat seekho online." Sameer said in a pure disgruntled tone, picking up the pink teddy bear to stuff it inside the carbon box as currently they were packing their belongings to shift them to their new house.

"Oye, don't dare to keep this inside, mujhe yeh chahiye hai raat ko mere side me." Naina immediately stopped him from committing a sinful crime by concealing her most-loved toy away from her eyesight, and Sameer passed a salty chuckle her way as he asked her derisively - "Main kaafi nahi hoon, jo is bhaalu ko saath lekar soti ho?"

"Pinky naam hai iska." She corrected him in a firm voice.

He gazed at the soft toy grasped in his colossal hands and his eyes twinkled as he queried - "Oh! She is a female?"

"Yes, pink color haina," Naina said buoyantly while snatching her beloved girl from his rough hands.

"Toh? Pink color toh ladke bhi pehente hai." Sameer spoke with an offended expression as he used to love the color Pink during his childhood.

"Haa toh theek haina. Pinky se Pinku bana deti hoon isko." Naina replied to him with an easy-breezy smile hovering on her tiny lips, cuddling the soft toy in her hand while making someone feel extremely possessive and jealous of the non-living thing.

"Bas karo ab, rakho usko side me, aur help karo meri." Unable to handle his wife's affectionate nature. Sameer said annoyingly.

"Main kya help karu? I told you to call movers and packers wale but tumne mana kar diya...ab karo khud hi packing." She retorted back sarcastically, carefully putting her Baby Teddy on the bed for him to take a nap.

"Arey, kal hi newspaper me aaya tha ki ek jagah movers and packers walo ne chori karli saari expensive chizein, aur mere gharpe toh bas tumhi sabse zyada keemti ho. Kahi tumhe kidnap karke leke chaley gaye toh? Mera kya hoga?" Sameer spoke with a dramatic expression, feigning to be scared of the heartless people kidnapping his parrot.

"Chill baby, mujhe koi nahi leke jaane wala, jo bhi lekar jayega woh tumhe sahi salamat ek ghante me paise de kar mujhe lauta kar jayega." Naina assured her panicking husband with confidence tapped on her giggling face, making him sigh in dismay.

"Kitna ache se pehchanti hona tum khud ko? Koi rakhega nahi tumhe you know that." Sameer mocked his wife, loading the empty box with her makeup equipment.

"Oh hello, you should say ki kaun nahi rakhega mujhe? Log tadapte hai mere saath time spend karne ke liye...abhi biodata nikali hona toh line lag jayegi rishton ki, phir rona kone me baith kar." Naina looked at him grumpily for making fun of her exceptional talking skills, and Sameer couldn't stop tittering while shaking his head in disbelief.

"Jo cheez nahi honewali uske bare me baat kar ke kya faida hai?" Sameer asked her casually.

"Bata rahi hoon sirf ki yeh tum jo mujhe tota tota kehte rehte hona, is tote pe ladkey fida hai." Naina said with a haughty expression while blowing air on her broken nails, and saw her husband looking back at her affectionately.