• Unexpected •

Naina took a secret picture of her tall husband despite his fruitless attempts to find out why she was laughing like a maniac and started to guffaw again, palming her mouth while staring at his not-so-good facial expression laced with pure annoyance and confusion.

Tired of waiting for her response. Sameer walked straight to the mirror and saw himself with the help of her phone's flashlight which was already on when he exited the bathroom, and his eyes widened on his own in sheer terror, humiliation instantly encompassing his shocked self.

He couldn't believe he was dressed up in a pinky-pinky girly t-shirt which fitted him well as it was a baggy one, and his embarrassed orbs cannot meet his own reflection in the mirror now.

"Mast dikh rahe ho." Naina commented with a frisky smile playing on her lips while sending her husband's picture to her girl gang with a funny caption - "Aaiye milte hai aaj hum apni pyaari dulari sabki chahiti Sameer Raut se."

"Acha hi dikh raha hu." Unable to handle her insult. Sameer said confidently, although he felt extremely uncomfortable and mortified in this womanly piece of cloth.

"Haa toh maine thodi na kuch kaha?" She acted innocent, pressing her small lips tighter to suppress her budding goofy smile.

"Waise...tumne bilkul dhyan nahi diya yeh t-shirt pehente time?" A look of amusement was passed to him by none other than his cruel wife, and he answered her with pouty lips - "Light nahi thi kahi bhi, it was all dark, mera phone bhi nahi mil raha tha mujhe, toh andhere me mere peach t-shirt ki jagah yeh haath lag gaya."

"Par mera t-shirt tumhare wardrobe me kya kar raha tha? Do you secretly wear my clothes kabhi kabhi when I go on trips for weddings?" Naina couldn't help but tease her husband, enjoying his murderous glares and threatening eyes.

"Will you please shut up?" Sameer looked at her with an unbearable scorching heat of rapidly growing aggression in his eyes, and she adorably nodded her head for yes, placing her finger against her lips and sitting quietly like a good and submissive girl.

He shook his head in utter irritation, striding toward his cabinet to bring out a new pair of t-shirt.

"Is baar zara male wala hi pehen na." Naina gave a cute smile while blinking her naughty eyes which shone with nothing but pure zest.

"Tumhe badi problem ho rahi hai? Don't forget ki kahi dafa tumne meri shirts pehni hai but I never mocked you." Sameer turned to remind his wife with a tight-lipped smile, his young jaw hardening bit by bit.

"Yeah because I look cute and hot in your shirts." She clarified with a reflection of self-obsession framing her gorgeous visage.

"I am looking cute too." He emphasized on each word with sternness in his voice, and her big-doe eyes examined him from top to bottom, struggling to keep her laughter under control just to survive tonight instead of getting strangled to death by her ferocious husband for aggravating him.

"Toh yahi pehen kar so jao, kyun change karna hai?" Naina jeered at him through her question, and her husband knotted his thick eyebrows together in disapproval.

"Main nahi chahta ki tum sabko cheekh cheekh kar batao ki tumhara pati raat ko tumhara yeh bacho wala t-shirt pehen kar hi so gaya," Sameer said sarcastically, quickly drawing out a honey-brown t-shirt with white and smoke grey dots colored over the cotton fabric.

"Awwlee." She giggled, delivering a quick and soft flying kiss to her irked man, complimenting him with a sweet smile - "Jo bhi ho, you are looking very cute Sanam."