• Naadani •

"Baccha, finish your homework quickly...aapko phir aapki teacher ke waha bhi jana hai." Naina softly requested her daughter, returning to the kitchen to make vegetable upma for her family.

Her mother-in-law was already seen preparing ginger tea for Sameer and hot chocolate milk for Enaika with no extra sugar on her persistence. 

She regarded the old lady with a small smile and rolled her cascading hair into a bun, securing her shiny tresses with the clutcher.

While slicing a bunch of green vegetables on the wooden chopping board, Naina recalled the previous night's whispers and moans with warm blood oozing out of her delicate skin -- it was such a beautiful night with everything she desired and expected in their lovemaking.

She couldn't remember when was the last time she enjoyed sex without any pressure and tension.

Life has changed, for good and bad, and so have her priorities, expectations, thoughts, hormones, and feelings.

But yesterday was indeed one of those long young nights she craves for.

God! She still can feel her husband's unstoppable soft and spine-chilling kisses on her lips and neck when she was trying to talk to him in between their physical moments -- to stop his tantalizing assaults. He didn't leave her even for a nanosecond, forget about letting her sleep for more than three hours, that too out of humanity. It continued till the dawn -- with only sweet aggression of weeks and limitless passion for her and her feminine body in his touches, pecks, sucks, and demands.

It was quite surprising for her to acknowledge how energetic and healthy her man was in bed at this age -- When most men and women start to feel disinterested in sex and want it to last only for a few minutes.

If it was possible for him. He would have undeniably pulled her again to bed -- in the morning when she woke up to get fresh for the new day. But she strictly prohibited him from doing the mischievousness, only to get a sad unhappy face -- his hands aching to hold her again in his arms and cuddle with her endlessly.

There was a love bite gifted to her on her nape -- beautiful yet painful to feel and touch. Her raspy moan only inspired him to become harsher on her skin, giving her another lustful patch above her right breast. She didn't know her man was so good at offering her a wonderful pleasurable night with him all over her, kissing, sucking, licking, slapping, and sweetly assaulting her. If not for Enaika and her sudden trip to her teacher's place, she would have surely asked Sameer to make their copulation more erotic and sensual than it already was and make her scream his name at the top of her voice.

But, she was helpless.

Not that she wasn't satisfied with whatever her insane-for-her husband offered her last night.

Sighing, Naina stopped her inappropriate thoughts for now, meticulously chopping each veggie with keen interest and a slow contented smile on her face.

• Placing the ceramic container of the freshly cooked vegetable semolina on the dining table along with a delicate kettle of hot piping beverage. Naina went to serve hot chocolate milk to her darling princess, who was seen hiding something underneath the table with a scared expression. She tried to see what was keeping Enaika unsettled, but her husband's sulking voice dragged her attention towards him as he demanded her presence next to him with a cute little pout -- making her smile at her clingy bee.

Settling her body beside her man with a smile on her visage. Together they poured a good amount of food onto their plates, with Sameer enthusiastically filling his empty black mug with his favorite ginger tea prepared by his beloved mother. The strong fascinating aroma of leaf buds plucked from the tea plant amalgamated with the sweet fragrance of cardamom powder was sufficient to excite his heart and radiate his countenance.