• Amends Over Grudges •

"Tell me the first guy who attracted your attention in the school, of course." Anjali launched a question at her best friend as they sat down to have a Truth And Dare game which undeniably would unfold plenty of secrets about them in unexpected ways.

Naina furrowed her eyebrows, recalling the name of the young boy in their school who looked charming enough to grab her attention. As she seemed lost in deep contemplation, Sameer thinned his lips, wondering if his poor heart was going to break with his wife's unheard revelation.

"Karan, I think." Naina said finally, and added after a minute pause with a small smile - "Karan Chauhan naam tha na uska?"

"Chauhan ya Choudhary?" Anjali looked confused between two similar surnames, and there Sameer started to envy the boy already who stole his girl's attention.

"Chauhan hi tha, Choudhary toh Lakshay ka tha...woh jo humesha jasmine oil laga kar aata tha classroom me." Naina remembered, laughing gently.

"Oh haa, woh Champi Boy." The journalist girl quipped, shaking her head vigorously as she recalled how amazing those days used to be with them carrying stress only of exams on their delicate shoulders.

"You never told me you had a crush on a guy named Karan Chauhan." Sameer tilted down his head and whispered in her left ear with a displeased expression, emphasizing every word in fury.

"Mere toh kitne crush the school me, kis kis ka naam batau?" Naina said or rather laughed, slightly pushing him away with her elbow.

"Waah, meri ek crush thi school me usse toh itni problem ho rakhi thi madam ko, aur khud ke countless the. Waah beta sahi hai." Sameer ached to complain about the injustice he had been blessed with, but he controlled himself, and Naina stifled her smile.

As Anshuman spun around the empty whiskey bottle, it stopped at Sagar, and he said - "Truth always."

"The worst thing about Sonali?" Satvik decided to question the young boy in amusement with a smirk on his face, and Sagar stared at him in sheer annoyance, mentally cursing him for asking such a tough question.

"There is nothing I don't like about her," Sagar said as confidently as he could, although his voice was shaken at each word he delivered.

"That's why I didn't want to play the truth and dare wala game, koyi sach nahi bolta isme," Anshuman complained, frowning at his college friend.

"Areyy, main sach hi bol raha hoon." Sagar exclaimed irritatingly.

"Dekh dekh, yeh gussa ho raha hai, chidh raha hai, iska matlab he's lying." Ankita teased him, enjoying his baffled expression.

Sonali looked at her boyfriend, silently threatening him to speak a word against her. Sagar vehemently shook his head, admitting with inevitable pride in his voice - "Tum log mere aur sonu ke beech fight mat evoke karo. I love her so much, aur jaisi bhi hai woh. I accept her wholeheartedly."

And there everyone clapped for the lover boy who seemed to be drowning in the sea of shyness as they continued looking at him amusingly.

"I will take Dare, humein khatron se khelna pasand hai." When Sagar twisted the bottle, it halted before the Punjabi boy, and Anshuman said courageously while smirking.

"Haa isliye toh meri dost ko tumne apni girlfriend banayi hai." Naina jested, sniggering at her schoolmate.

"Phir toh Sameer tumhe toh main Khatron Ke Khiladi ka winner ghoshit karti hoon, after all. You married a chalta phirta tsunami, proud of you superhero." Anjali said sarcastically with a sympathetic smile, and the Marathi guy was coerced to giggle.