• Gair Zimmedar •

"Aap log ek baar bhi nahi sochte na sameer pe ilzaam lagane se pehle. Acha kuch nahi bol sakte toh kam se kam kuch bura toh mat bolo yaar, it hurts me, it hurts him too, and for god's sake he's my husband now, pehle ki baat kuch aur thi tab aap sabka drama chal gaya but now I won't hear a word against my husband. Isme sameer ki ratti bhar bhi galti nahi hai. It's entirely my fault toh jo kuch sunana hai mujhe sunao. Don't blame him for my mental peace." Naina meekly yelled at her family while pressing her stomach which was paining and tormenting her.

"Jitni side leni hai Sameer ki le le tu." Prashant jeered at his sister who was blind to her husband's love.

"Main kisi ki side nahi le rahi hoon, mujhe bhagwan ne akkal di hai samjhne ke liye, and let me tell you one thing. Agar is ghar me main uska support nahi karugi na toh woh bechara akela padh jayega. He treats you all like his own family but you guys have always been rude and cold toward him. I seriously hate it, hate it that my own family treats him in such a wrong and unacceptable way." Naina pointed her dark moist eyes at everyone who never tried to understand her man. Yes, at times Pranali and her mother supported him, but they two weren't enough to zip her brother's and father's unfiltered mouths.

Sometimes she feels like she shouldn't even talk about Sameer in front of them.

"Hume chup karane se yeh baat galat nahi hogi ki Sameer is a careless man." Nishikant pointed out his son-in-law's mistake with a grave expression, and this time Sarita supported the poor boy - "I don't understand tum dono baap bete sidhe sameer pe kyu sara blame daal dete ho? Don't we know how careless our daughter is? These are the repercussions of her cravings."

"Cravings kise nahi hoti aai, but sameer ko kisi achi fancy restaurant me khilana chahiye tha na yeh sab," Prashant spoke with no logic behind his stupid answer.

"Waah superb, agar sab aisa hi sochne lage toh road pe chizein bech kar jinka roz guzara ho raha hai woh sab toh beggar ban jayege phir." Pranali chided her irritating and noxious husband in a sharp tone which caused him to launch instant daggers at her.

"Tum apni advice apne paas hi rakho, we don't need it," Prashant said curtly.

"You don't need advice. You need an immediate brain treatment because it's getting damaged day by day." Pranali poured out her frustration with disdain mounting on her sweating face, meanwhile, Naina massaged her temple with her fingers, her eyes closed, and her lips squeezed firmly.

"Just shut up, I seriously don't know kya dekh kar maine tumse pyaar kiya tha. You never supported me and or tried to understand my thoughts and feelings." Prashant let out a disappointing sigh while scrutinizing his wife, who held equivalent bitterness and abomination for him in her eyes.

"Really? It was always me who put all the effort into our relationship. Tumhe toh sirf dominate karna aata hai logo ko, and I genuinely regret choosing you over many good boys." Pranali expressed her venom and remorse with a poignant expression, and Naina's parents were in awe while watching these people fighting openly without any fear or shame of elders.

"Kuch toh socho tum dono, yahan Naina ki itni tabiyat kharab hai aur tum logo ko ladai karne ki padhi hain?" Nishikant said vexatiously.

"Jab damad me itni faults dikhti haina toh zara kuch apne bete me bhi dekh liya kijiye Baba. It will help him to improve his chauvinist thinking." Pranali taunted her father-in-law with meekness in her voice, her dark black eyes pinned on her so-called companion.

"Mere me kuch kami hogi toh batayege na." Prashant retorted back only to earn a bitter laugh from his wife.

"Tum yeh kaho ki tum me kuch acchai hogi toh log dekhege na. You are a man filled with negativity, and nothing else. I feel happy for those girls jisne tumhe propose kiya tha college time me, unki life barbaad hote hote reh gayi." Pranali replied to him with a derisive smile while maintaining a serene visage, and Naina looked up at the ceiling fan in sheer stress. Her headache doubling with each passing second but these people didn't bother to stop quarreling. They loved proving each other wrong and lousy more than checking on her health and finding out the issue.