• Sweet Man •

"I have decided main apni shadi me Kiara advani jaisa hi lehenga pehnugi." Anjali said enthusiastically while having a spoonful of warm broccoli soup.

Anshuman looked at his girlfriend with a wicked smile, saying in amusement, grabbing himself a tissue paper - "Sirf uske jaise lehenga pehen lene se kya hoga sweetheart? Kiara ko dekha tha kitni beautiful lag rahi thi apne shadi ke din, aur tum, my chipkali. God knows how horrible would you look."

Everyone controlled their smiles, trying to look busy and focused.

"Aur tumne dekha tha Siddharth Malhotra ko? Kitna dashing dikh raha tha, ekdum prince charming ki tarah, aur tum toh bandaron ke king dikhoge humare shadi wale din." Anjali retorted back, her tone as sharp as her facial expression.

Anshuman ignored her comment because "Humari Shadi" words from her side were sufficient to make him feel ticklish.

At least this girl was willing to marry him.

Though not now, maybe in the future.

And it was enough to paint a smile on his face.

"How Beautifully Kiara was dancing yaar, and how cute Siddharth's reaction was. Maine toh woh video itni baar dekha haina loop pe." Anjali was less that even Sonali decided to gossip about Kiara and Sid's wedding, reminding Naina of last night when her husband too didn't left any stone unturned to irritate her.

Sameer hid his face behind the menu book, eyeing his wife who glared at everyone sitting there.

"But she didn't choose the good makeup artist on her reception night," Ankita complained, sitting royally as if she owned the restaurant.

"Exactly, I expected her to look more gorgeous, but never mind. She still managed to look nice." Sonali said with a sweet smile, rolling the pink sauce pasta around the sleek steel fork.

"I think I'm going to use the same song Kiara used for her entry. Bol maahi chup hai ranjha, bole kaise ve na jaa." Anjali started to sing in sheer jubilance, teasing her boyfriend by brushing her arm against his shoulder while grinning.

Sameer knew these people were inviting death for themselves by exaggerating about Kiara because observing his wife's facial expressions he comprehended she was boiling like a soup in anger, and would blast lethal bombs at their good-for-nothing friends.

"Will you guys please stop talking about Kiara?" Naina asked her friends with an ultimatum look, exasperated by their continuous praises and gossip about Bollywood stars.

"Kyun? Don't you like her? She's everyone's crush nowadays, sab pagal hai uske piche." Anjali said like a chirpy bird and Naina moved her scorching gaze at her husband, finding him engrossed in the menu book as if it had their photographs.

"I am going to name my daughter Kiara," Sonali announced with a broad smile, -- This was too much to digest for Sagar as they weren't even married yet, having a daughter or son as their first child was a long thing to even think about.

"Ladka hua toh Sid." She added a moment later, chugging down a glass of mojito, and Naina shook her head in utter disagreement, wondering from where these girls learned to build up imaginary scenes.

"Is hadh tak aa gayi hai tu, toh phir apna surname bhi change kar hi le. From Sonali Dixit to Sonali Advani." Naina said sarcastically, taking a spoonful of creamy tomato soup.

"I wish I could, but I can't. Mere baba ko bura lagega." Sonali expressed her grief upon not being fortunate enough to change her surname.

"Sagar, tu change kar le fir." Satvik turned to mock the quiet boy with a smirk, and he looked at him sharply.