• Beautiful Sensations •

A wide extended table covered with a satin turquoise blue cloth was brought to the poolside, and three beautiful customized dark chocolate, soft strawberry, and red velvet cakes were kept at some distance, allowing the three special couples of the night to celebrate their anniversary together under the dreamy gaze of the luminescent stars and sweet half-moon. SamaiNa was standing in the middle, AdiKa at the right side, and AnMan at the left side, organic bright smiles bursting on their faces while looking at each other's respective partners.

"Ankita, mera face accha dikhna chahiye haa, thoda filter badhiya wala lena," Anjali told the exuberant girl with a nervous smile.

"Filter lena hai toh main nahi cake cut karuga," Anshuman announced with a puppy face.

"Kyun?" Satvik curiously asked the Punjabi guy.

"Yaar last time bhi iske filter ke chakkar me mere muh pe woh red lipstick aa gayi thi. Kitna wahiyaad dikh raha tha main, Anshuman se sidha Anshula ban gaya." Anshuman wistfully shared his disastrous experience with a fuming red nose, seeing everyone including his own girlfriend wholeheartedly chortling at him without pretending to pay fake commiseration after listening to his distressing, heartbreaking story.

"This reminds me of the fun we had at Anshu's villa, kaise sare jab ladke neend me the...we did a cute makeup on their face, us baat ko abhi 8 saal hoke gaye." Radhika giggled, happily travelling back to the alley of beautiful-satisfying memories they created and lived into by sharing unfiltered happiness, love, and respect with each other.

Her gleeful eyes never moved from Naina's widened-embarrassed ones, making the Mhatre's feel suspicious and eager to know if Sameer was also there eight years ago.

Sameer slapped his palm on his forehead out of vexation, disbelievingly looking at Aditya for choosing this clumsy, chatterbox, bad secret keeper as his wife. The curly-haired boy meekly delivered a sorry for the blunder Radhika unintentionally made, quickly pinching her waist as he whispered with a disgruntled expression - "Tu kya Naina ke gharwalo ke saamne us villa ke bare me baat kar rahi hai. They still don't know unki beti Sameer ke saath waha time spend karne jati thi."

Radhika gasped with her eyes widening in sheer aghast, realization hitting her stupid brain when the half-secret accidentally slipped out of her tongue. She could see how apprehensive Prashant and Nishikant looked, how Pranali was teasingly twitching her lips at mortified Naina, and how Sarita was avoiding embarrassing herself further with the indecent information she wished she hadn't heard.

"We should begin with the celebration." Sameer proposed a good idea to dismiss the weird topic with a nervous smile, but he still could sense Prashant's suspicious-curious eyes on him and his younger sister.

Relaxed by the helpful suggestion, Naina picked up a knife embellished with a red ribbon bow, glancing at her tall man in absolute mirth. Sameer took her by surprise by gently settling his right palm on her waist and crouching down his head to leave no torturing distance between them, leisurely wrapping his long fingers over hers with a cosy-mozy smile tugging at the corner of his curled lips, brightening up her skin tone with a minimal hue of adorable scarlet. The candles were already lit by them and now it was time to make a wish before blowing them.

All the couples sincerely closed their eyes to recite a thankful note to God for bestowing upon them a beautiful companion and making the difficult road of life easier for them, praying for nothing except one another's partners' good health, success, peace, happiness, and prosperity.

Everyone began to zestfully shoot the video as they relished the soothing, enthralling view of SamaiNa, AdiKa, and AnMan delightfully blowing air on the wax white candles while firmly holding each other's hands, unadulterated smiles dancing on their visage. They gently sliced the rich creamy appetizing cake, looking at one another's respective spouses now and then, teasing each other in between, pulling out a large piece of the dessert to first feed one another and then to others, a soft romantic song playing in the background.