• Telepathic Connection •

It twisted her heart with a grave regret overwhelming her conscience for leaving behind her sick husband to not break the professional commitment she made to her clients. Honestly, she had no heart to go anywhere even for a moment, and make him sulk for her proximity but Sameer being a stubborn-headed man nearly pushed her out of the house and made her swear on him to not feel weak because of his temporary illness. Hence now she was on the flight, waiting for the take-off, placing her palm on her forehead while sighing in dismay, her head hanging down. She wasn't interested in the wedding anymore, feeling guilty, painful, irked, despondent, and mentally drained.

How a loving wife is supposed to enjoy the present when her husband isn't feeling well and is emotionally challenged to deal with his terrible fever and cold?

How could she sit peacefully and feel joyful about the marriage she was going to handle with her team when Sameer almost cried in agony while painstakingly waving his hand at her?

It couldn't be put into comprehensible words how heartbreaking it was for her to keep sane and not focus her mind on Sameer's beautiful words, his immense love support, and trust.

Naina felt a pearl drop falling on the back of her palm with mild coldness enveloping her bare skin, She stared at it blankly, void of shine and relief visible in her moist eyes, breathing slowly. She stiffened noisily out of annoyance, gaining attention from the passengers sitting in the vicinity, looking at her with a strange expression casting their faces as they weren't able to figure out why she was crying and looking so miserable.

"Aap ro kyu rahi hai?" A boy in his mid-twenties couldn't resist asking the young beauty in a meek tone while staring at her with an unknown pain embracing his visage, blinking tensely.

"Aise hi," Naina said in a low voice, quickly wiping away her salty drops with her fingers, looking away to avoid embarrassing herself.

"Kisi ki yaad aa rahi hai?" He asked her again in a hesitant tone, hoping to know what was bothering the girl sitting next to him.

"Aapse matlab?" Naina turned to gaze at him with a vexatious scowl.

"I was just concerned." He said nervously, feeling humiliated for receiving such an arrogant answer in return for his pure intentions.

"Sorry." She mumbled meekly when she realized she was rude for no reason, swallowing hard.

"Don't say sorry please." The guy wearing a skin-fit sage green shirt with minimal beard on his fair complexion and disquiet in his ordinary black eyes, replied to her with a small smile stroking his lips, earning a Thankful nod from her side.

Naina fiddled with the black strap of her watch, exhaling aloud out of budding stress to aware the person beside her that she was still in a discomfort zone and maybe needed support and affection from someone. Hence he dared to ask her again in a soft voice - "Are you missing your parents?"

Her light brown eyes twirled to him in an instant with her brows joined together to form a big frown for being questioned by an unknown, unable to understand why he was showing enormous concern for her. She tightly clutched the sling bag resting on her lap to calm down her thriving frustration, commanding him in a firm voice - "Aap mujhse sawal kyu puch rahe hai? Please sit quietly."

The guy was taken aback by the young girl's audacity to shush him instead of understanding his worries for her, making him sigh in sheer disbelief.

"Aaj kal kisi ke liye kuch sochna hi bura hai." He said in a stern voice, busying himself with his cell phone, hurriedly swiping random images on his album.

Naina let out a deep breath, opening the zip of her bag to draw out a diary given by her hubby-chubby to read the letters he wrote for her, caressing her fingers over the golden cover book patterned with thin threads of love and admiration, a tiny smile gradually taking its place on her jutted lips. She opened the book a minute later, reading the first line with keen interest and excitement.