• Green-Eyed •

"Congratulations." Naina embraced the human-snake with a genuine smile on her lips as she got Rokafied with the Handsome Army Officer.

Finally...

"Thank you so much," Tripti replied to her in a soft voice, not faking her sweetness for her cousin.

She was truthfully happy today and she didn't want to make the atmosphere negative because of her disliking for Naina.

Yes, they had never been good to each other all these years but now she genuinely wants to mend her errors and behave sincerely instead of playing vicious games.

Tripti was aware that nothing could separate SamaiNa now. She tried till the last phera but God was vehemently against her evil plotting, and in all these months she acknowledged how immature she was to bring a fissure between the oh-so-in-love couple, making herself look more stupid and cruel.

Hence she decided to move on and get engaged with someone who could change her into a good person.

After meeting Saurabh three weeks ago. She realized how smart, educated, sophisticated, mature, sincere, and honest he was, absolutely unsuitable for a girl like her. She felt an instant-strong connection with him during their short talks, something which she never felt for anyone, and her mind stayed occupied with how amazing he looked to her eyes with an unbelievably charming personality. It was true that her heart fell for his genuine words, his pure manly voice, and his deep eyes telling tales of gentleness, and she hopelessly wished for him to say YES for their marriage.

"I am happy for you," Naina said in a meek tone, looking at her aunt's daughter with nothing but delight in her orbs.

"I know, I can see that in your eyes," Tripti replied to her gently.

"Are you happy with this rishta?" Naina asked her in a meek tone, looking straight into her calm orbs.

"More than words. To be honest, mujhe first meeting me hi Saurabh se ek weird but acha sa connection feel hua tha, and what could be more nice than marrying an army officer who serves our country? I am so proud to have found such a man." Tripti expressed her thoughts with a constant smile on her raw pink lips.

"How sweet." Naina smiled gently, making others feel dubious of the sudden love growing between two enemies.

"Did you like him?" For the first time, Tripti talked to Naina in such a lighthearted tone with no evilness and anger on her face, and the petite girl slightly nodded her head for yes, her serene gaze shifting at the tall, clean-shaven guy having a hearty chat with Aryan and Sameer.

"Bahut acha hai ladka, marathi me kahu toh ekdum Jhakkas." Naina giggled, making Tripti laugh a little.

Saurabh's meek eyes traveled toward his fiance amid the huddled crowd with a slow smile on his thin lips, and Naina observed the sparkles of affection thriving in Tripti's irises when she stared at her husband-to-be, then lowering her head to hide her shyness.

True to say. It takes the right person to change the wrongly cultivated human and make her/him walk on the path of sincerity and devotion.

Sameer looked at his wife with a sweet smile, discreetly raising his thumb and forefinger to indicate to his woman that she was looking beautiful as usual, and the pristine eye-catching peacock blue suit she was wearing for the function suited her skin tone perfectly. Naina exposed her pearl-white teeth in response, grinning at him.

She pressed her lips, scrutinizing him with keenness, and realized a while later that the second button of his shirt was unclasped and his hairy chest was on display for the girls roaming around the living room.