• Pyaar Ki Barsaat •

The couples experienced one of the resplendent, enthralling, and surreal underwater views at the spectacular dive centers in Andaman. They earned glimpses of turquoise waves, silver shores, beautiful corals, and one another's favorite humans enjoying the best adventurous ride in sheer enthusiasm.

They wanted to relish scuba diving together and it was fun exploring a shallow house reef to a deep wreck and a rocky riff with a strong grift. The underwater experience was worth it with oceanic scenes to appeal to their hearts and crawling through the heavy yet smooth waves of liquid were thoroughly amusing.

They felt like they were watching a thrilling-venturesome movie with the ethereal beauty of rocks silhouette, Itsy bitsy multicolored corals, and oceanic waves of water filtered with fluorescent green, dwelling deeper and deeper in the delusional undersea of pleasure with calming aquamarine liquid lying beneath their toes.

All the information about the Cellular jail provided by Google.

After enjoying the deep-sea stunning adventure. SamaiNa and AdiKa visited The Cellular Jail, also known as Kala Pani, which was a British colonial prison in Andaman Nicobar Islands. It's a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters who had witnessed inhumane atrocities. It was built centuries ago in 1906 but still, tourists can experience myriad emotions altogether while looking at the memorial monument, showcasing the lives prisoners had lived during the British era. The architecture was old yet prominent and was sculpted fantastically to capture the human hearts. As you enter the huge building, the entrance block opens into an exhibition gallery that has heart-wrenching photos of our freedom fighters. A gallery of the First War of Independence and an Old Photograph gallery is also affixed on the museum premises.

The first floor of the building has an Art Gallery, Netaji Gallery, and a Library on Freedom Movement. A flame of Freedom-Swatantrya Jyot burns here eternally in the memory of all freedom fighters and martyrs who lost their lives for the honor of the country.

The couples were astonished while learning about the history that they didn't witness and their hearts sank lower to their stomachs when they acknowledged the pain the fighters had undergone.

A part of their heart was wrapped with immense joy and respect for the people who fought till the last breath to provide freedom from brutality.

As they strolled in, their respect for the heavenly humans was growing hard and tears of delight appeared in their irises while gazing at the long-tall extended walls, sharing decades-long painful stories with its visitors. The girls took several photos and videos to let the social media users know how wonderful this monument is built up, and how imperative it is for them to visit this beautifully architectured Cellular Jail for once to know the tremendous grief and struggle the people had gone through while having an excruciating battle.

The half-day was spent visiting the majestic places and experimenting with adventurous rides with their partners adding more fun to all the moments they dived into and later the couples headed to the Pure Veg Annapurna Restaurant to satiate their hunger. They occupied the seats while looking around the simple-satisfying interior and soft lights, waiting for the food to arrive.

"Gosh, I am so tired," Naina said with a drowsy expression while stretching her arms.

"Toh behen honeymoon ki shopping kaam aayegi ya nahi tere?" Radhika asked her playfully.

"Uski tension mat le behen, bahut ache se kaam aayega sab," Naina assured her best friend with a naughty grin stroking her bubbly face, and Sameer and Aditya stared at their respective wives in disbelief.

"Yeh koi place hai honeymoon ki baat karne ki?" Aditya asked his girl in a low voice.

"Toh aur kaha Himalaya jake karu?" Radhika sneered at him.