• Attraction At First Sight •

"Happy Birthday Mamu." An excited Shivyan hollered over the call, making his uncle smile widely.

"Thank you beta," Sameer replied to him while sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Party kaha hai?" He asked buoyantly, and it reminded his uncle of the promise his wife made to his nephew a few days ago.

"Maami ko puchna, unhe pata hoga," Sameer said casually, blowing out a normal breath.

"Okay, maami ne kya gift diya aapko?" Shivyan's innocent query caused a shy smile to appear on the birthday boy's face as the gift given by his nephew's aunt was too romantic and wild to be shared with this little naive boy.

The dark hickey on his chest is a live example of how cruel his wife could be with his sensitive skin on the bed.

"Maami toh khud ek gift hai champ," Sameer said enthusiastically while glancing at the doorway with a slow grin, his girl looking in a different mood.

Her eyes were sparkling with crystals of mischievousness and something he couldn't understand despite knowing her for so long.

Naina came and sat directly on his lap, looping her soft arms around his neck as she bored her lucid dreamy eyes into his quizzical ones, twisting her baby lips.

"Yeh toh hai, maami toh sabse pyari hai, par phir bhi kuch toh diya hoga na aapko?" Thanks to Shivyan for bringing Sameer out of the magnetizing magic of his wife or else he would have kept the active call beside and smooched her hard for torturing him with her provocative touches.

"Hhh...haa diya haina, par maine dekha nahi abhi tak." His voice was trembling as Naina began to shower her hubby-chubby with moist kisses on his prickly stubble, creating a sensational heat inside his veins, Sameer tried to push her back with gentleness, but revenge should be taken rightly. Isn't it?

Naina had been exasperated countless times by her husband's romantic gestures while she was on the phone. He would shower her with ticklish cuddles and rough kisses on her vulnerable spots, causing her to lose her confidence and struggle to respond to the person on the other end of the line.

Despite repeatedly requesting him not to disturb her while she was in conversation, he refused to listen. She was concerned that his behavior might arouse suspicion in the mind of the other party, questioning her intentions or interest in the discussion. But her husband remained oblivious to her concerns and ignored the strict punishments she had threatened to impose on him if he continued to ignore her warnings.

Thus, Naina had decided it was time to get back at him and make him realize the torment of being disturbed by one's spouse.

"Hawww, yeh kya baat hui? Maami ne aapke liye itne pyar se gifts laye aur aapne abhi tak dekhe bhi nahi? Bad Maamu." Shivyan accused his uncle in a disgruntled tone, but right now Sameer wasn't bothered about his unhappy nephew. He was bothered about the lady version of Emraan Hashmi pridefully clinging to him and kissing his neck and biting it as well, confining his ways to get rid of her torturous affection.

"Naina yeh kya kar rahi ho tum yaar?" He asked his wife in a low voice while using all his vigor to tilt back her head, but his masculinity wasn't working today.

Damned it.

"Apne baby ko pyaar," Naina replied to him with a lopsided smile, sensually rubbing the inner side of his clothed thigh, her hand slowly traveling toward his erected monster.

"I am talking with Shivyan," Sameer said with a hopeful expression, but his wife gave no heed to his information, disregarding his agitated condition by licking his young collarbone with warmth in her saliva.